• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which of the 4 Laws would you choose for your town?

Probably Rich Village... Then my sister will have Beautiful Village... Then I take her flowers and sell at my shops... And buy from her village... Mega bell maker!

Rich is pointless IMO... Its the same buying/selling ratio

Rich is pointless IMO... Its the same buying/selling ratio
Yeah, but I could make big bucks by going to my sister's beautiful town and then selling the flowers she planted... Then I could transfer all the money I made and then start a new town. LOL.

Will all the villagers go to sleep/wake up at the same time if you pick a night/morning town?

Actually, a video said you can choose when animals sleep and wake up and even the store times. I say its an advantage for the night shift workers.

I think it's more likely that every personality has its own sleep-patterns, and you can just change them with the 'morning type' or 'late night' towns (e.g. late night every animal will go to bed 3 hours later or something, but the exactly time is depending on the personality)

I've honestly been studying this entire topic for the past hour (is that sad? Maybe? XD) and I think I'm leaning toward Beautiful... as much as I am a night owl/insomniac...I would also make time to play all hours of the day :)

is there any confirmation that you can only pick one of these four? I thought you'd be able to pick early or late, beautiful or ugly, rich or poor, etc

I think it's more likely that every personality has its own sleep-patterns, and you can just change them with the 'morning type' or 'late night' towns (e.g. late night every animal will go to bed 3 hours later or something, but the exactly time is depending on the personality)

Hmmm if it works like that then I'd lean towards Late Night!

For me it depends. I work 8-5 every day and I have night classes and I also go out often at night. I keep thinking I'll probably go with early morning or beautiful. I don't want to do rich, I'm afraid it'll make the game boring quicker.

It'll be a choice between beautiful and late night. If beautiful has no effect on plants and trees (I haven't seen anything so far to say it does; only garbage and weeds) then I'll go with late night, I can deal with weeds easy enough!

If you can change it, then town that never sleeps during the summer because I can stay up as late as I want with no school. Then, probably beautiful or rich during the other months, depending which lets me manage my town best with the little time I have during the school year.

If you can't change it, then I guess beautiful if it lets trees grow faster. I'm mostly interested in obtaining all the fruit trees, especially since quite a few new fruits have been added. If beautiful just means something like it's easier to get a perfect town, then I'll choose none of them.

Back