• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which of the 4 Laws would you choose for your town?

Bells
Assuming its permanent, which would you choose? It's a very hard decision. I can't choose from a 'beautiful town', a 'rich town', or a 'late night town'

Beautiful Village: Cockroaches, weeds and garbage appear less in your town. Flowers don't wilt.
Early Bird: Shops open earlier and villagers wake earlier.
Night Owl: Shops remain open later and villagers go to sleep later.
Wealthy Town: Prices in shops go up but selling items go up by 20%.
Nothing in Particular: A standard village.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably just going with beautiful, because I don't really play late at night or early in the morning, and I want my town to have a small village feel.

I will probably choose the ?late night town?. The other three aren?t very appealing for me... There will ?only? be the four types right?

I really dont know. Each has their pros and cons, but I probs wont pick Rich Village. Or Early morning. So either beautiful or late village

You can change the late to morning and vice versa I know, cause if you change the hours of a store one day, Shizu will comment saying the town should be classified as morning or late, and then the animals will change their wake up time then too. Not sure about beautiful or rich though.
I would go with late night I think since I never really play so early in the morning, and I don't mind going around town pulling weeds and th eoccasional piece of trash is useful to catch flies.

I'm not sure when I'm going to be playing. D: I guess since my playtime will be split throughout the day (or even late one night and perhaps very early a few days later). It's really going to switch up a lot for me so I don't think I want to go with the early or late option. I'm liking what beautiful town has to offer, though. Less weeds? Yes please. Less trash, too! :lemon:

I will have to see how the rich town plays out though, I mean if we are allowed to go to another town to sell stuff, that'd be like taking advantage of their prices lol, so I wonder how that'll work, but I really want a late night town so all the animals will still be out and all the shops will still be open.

From the latest issue of Nintendo Dream there is a scan that shows:

R. Parker's hours
In a normal, no settings in place town: 9am-11pm
Town that never sleeps: 9am-2am

So I don't actually think you can set it yourself, I think there are set times for each of the choices, but who knows.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I think I'll go with beautiful, even though it will be annoying since I plan on getting up early before school (which is before 9 am and I do want to go shopping in the morning), but in the weekends I don't want to wake up early and so yeah. There is also another option. It's called: I don't mind or whatever or something like that = normal AC town as previous games.

I was thinking of going with either Beautiful town or Late Night town.

I may also consider Rich town since it is very unpopular. It may turn out to be a good option to go with.

I'll probably do either late night or beautiful. I'll first need to see what the probable hours for late night will go up to.

If rich town gives you ways to earn more money (perhaps like making your fruit, fish or bugs worth more) I'd probably be interested in that one.

If not, then a late night or beautiful town would probably be best for me.

If rich town gives you ways to earn more money (perhaps like making your fruit, fish or bugs worth more) I'd probably be interested in that one.

If not, then a late night or beautiful town would probably be best for me.

that's what rich town is, though the prices of furniture and stuff are also higher.

Hmm. I wonder. So with the rich town thing...

If you go to another persons town who has a 'rich town' can you sell your items for more there? That'd be interesting

Hmm. I wonder. So with the rich town thing...

If you go to another persons town who has a 'rich town' can you sell your items for more there? That'd be interesting
that's what I am wondering, maybe R Parkers won't buy stuff from out of town folks but they can still sell stuff to you?

I'm considering rich town but if you are able to take advantage of other people's rich town then i'l proly go with beautiful and sell things at my friends town.

Back