• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which of the 4 Laws would you choose for your town?

I'm going to use Beautiful Town to start off with. If it ends up that I need to change it to Night Owl, I'll be doing that.

Another "Beautiful-Possibly-switching-to-Night-Owl" person here.

I have busy days between Working, Gym, Dogs, Boyfriend. I MAY have to go to Night owl. Hopefully not though.

I'm going to go with Night Owl simply because i want the challenge of keeping my town beautiful all to myself, And because i stay up late a lot! ^^

I keep going back and forth between Early Bird and Beautiful but I may choose Early bird so I can buy stuff early. I figure I can travel to a friend's town if I want to do anything in the evening or at night. Also, I don't mind cleaning up my village. Pulling weeds is actually therapeutic to me.

Well since it is confirmed thaat yoou can channge it, im going from late night until I get started to money when I have a good amount, then I'm going to perfect when I wanna go hardcore :p

Definitely Night Owl, I only really get to play at night, and I'd much rather be able to actually buy and sell things

Less than two weeks to go, and I still haven't decided between Beautiful and Night Owl. I took less time to decide on names during my pregnancies.

I'm leaning towards beautiful. However, once I get my son back in school in the fall, I am home from carpool and raring to go at 8am...not sure I will want to wait until 10am for things to open. One of the Treehouse videos said you could change the ordinances, but it would cost you some Bells. Decisions decisions...

I'm leaning towards beautiful. However, once I get my son back in school in the fall, I am home from carpool and raring to go at 8am...not sure I will want to wait until 10am for things to open. One of the Treehouse videos said you could change the ordinances, but it would cost you some Bells. Decisions decisions...

I thought stuff opened at 9am.

Also, yeah, 20,000 to change the ordinance.

I will be using Wealthy Town for when I am playing normally though when I decide to go for the perfect town rating I will switch to Beautiful Town.

Back