• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which of K.K.'s new Ver. 2.0.0 songs do you like the most?

Out of all the new K.K. songs added in Ver. 2.0.0, which is your favourite?

• Total voters
I voted for kk lovers and kk polka, wish I could've voted for one more cause I also really like kk fugue (being a pianist I appreciate that it actually follows the structure of a baroque fugue).

I stand by kk slack key as one of the greatest kk songs ever right next to my favorite kk condor.

I'll hold off until I've heard them all in the game, but so far my favorites are Bashment (aircheck) and Fugue (live)

I haven't heard them all, but I can not imagine liking any of the rest more than K.K. Fugue. I love fugues and Baroque music.

K.K. Robot Synth because it was literally inspired by best boy Kaito Vocaloid and genuinely sounds like one of his wonderfully upbeat songs! not sure on Bashment yet but Chillwave+Ocean Sound is purely relaxing haha <3

The only one I've heard so far is Chillwave, but I really liked it. I'm going to find an area to play it.

I only got KK Dub by now, but you're telling me that there's a KK Chillwave and a KK Chorinho?

I'M SOLD
Post automatically merged:

The only one I've heard so far is Chillwave, but I really liked it. I'm going to find an area to play it.
Can you help me getting it?

I like the live version of K.K. Robot Synth. K.K. Bashment for the aircheck.

This is my exact two favorites per category. I love Polka and Lovers live too. And the Chillwave and Dub airchecks.

i havent heard all of them, but i really like kk bashment c: i swapped the tune in my main room for it

*stares in being one of only five (5) people to vote for K.K. Polka*

K.K. Lovers gives me PG/Wild World/City Folk vibes, therefore it's already my favorite under all the new songs. K.K. Robot Synth also sounds pretty good.

K.K. Bashment sounds like as if it was suppose to be the background music for the Nintendo Switch eShop before they decided to turn it into a K.K. song. Still a nice one.

All the music is done so well. They are all awesome. I voted for Chillwave and Break though. Bashment and Lovers are also really good.

I wanted to love K.K. Robot Synth but... it disappointed me deeply. On the other hand I fell in love with Chillwave, it's SO good I love it.

K.K. Hop is already underrated and one of the best songs in the game. The only one I dislike is Khoomei, which is one of the worst songs in the game now.

Something unique is that a few of the songs sound like previous soundtracks in the series. I’ve noticed people say K.K. Lovers sounds like one of the hourly themes from WW, but I can also hear a bit of the igloo theme from NL in K.K. Dub.

as stated by mink, k.k. hop is extremely underrated and is probably my favorite out of all the new k.k. songs !!!

K.K. Lovers for sure. It sounds like WW OST and I'm digging it! Plus it's very catchy.

After listening to the airchecks for each song, I have to go with Chillwave. Maybe it's the fact it was the first new song I heard and got from KK himself and played it in my house soon after getting it, so it had the chance to grow a lot on me, but I vibe with it a lot.

Back