• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which of K.K.'s new Ver. 2.0.0 songs do you like the most?

Out of all the new K.K. songs added in Ver. 2.0.0, which is your favourite?

• Total voters

Khaelis

Bell Tree Forum's Resident Hybrid Addict
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Toy Hammer
Sorry if this is a repost, and if it is, feel free to link to original and report this thread stating its a duplicate to lock.
Out of all the new songs adding in Ver. 2.0.0, which is your favourite? Feel free to vote in the poll, and you can vote for two K.K. Songs!

Personally, I really like K.K. Robot Synth and K.K. Bashment.

I really like how upbeat K.K. Chorinho is. Chillwave is also a great one. My vote has to go to the first one I mentioned though. I tend to prefer songs in general that sound upbeat and faster. I can appreciate slower songs, but they’re not my favorite. I just don’t vibe with them.

I haven't heard any of them yet, but came in this thread to peek at the poll to see what people like. Which one is the one that seems like a Vocaloid song? I'm waiting until 8pm and thinking about requesting that.

How do you get these songs? I thought it was in the Special section of Nook Shopping but I didn't see any of them just the old K.K. Songs.

How do you get these songs? I thought it was in the Special section of Nook Shopping but I didn't see any of them just the old K.K. Songs.
You can request them to be performed at a concert by K.K. Slider. There’s a video of him performing all of these new songs on YouTube. You’ll just have to request them and obtain an aircheck.

it was hard limiting my vote to 2 choices because I like a lot of the songs, but my favourites are K.K. Robot Synth (dearest KKLoid) and K.K. Chorinho i think!

there are parts of Robot Synth that remind me of songs by my favourite vocaloid producer so i feel really fond of it & i just think Chorinho is really fun to listen to

I just have one and only heard one “lovers” but really do actually like it, it has a nice vibe

You can request them to be performed at a concert by K.K. Slider. There’s a video of him performing all of these new songs on YouTube. You’ll just have to request them and obtain an aircheck.
Oh right I forgot that was a thing. Its been a long while since I ever talked to K.K. himself. Next time I see him I will try to request one of the new songs.

I never got to listen to any of them, so I will be blindly giving them a listen whenever KK shows up and I request one.

heard k.k. bashment earlier at quinn's house whilst i was picking up a cooking DIY from someone's island and thought it was an absolute bop, though i'm listening to k.k. lovers live right now with my villagers and it's cute. requesting it again heh- (":

I'm literally obsessed with K.K. Lovers after hearing it in Sasha's home for the first time. I had to request it from K.K. Slider so I could play it in my home!

heard k.k. bashment earlier at quinn's house whilst i was picking up a cooking DIY from someone's island and thought it was an absolute bop, though i'm listening to k.k. lovers live right now with my villagers and it's cute. requesting it again heh- (":
I'm just now hearing K.K. Bashment using my other user on the main island and wow it sounds so good.

I love K.K. Robot Synth because it brings me back to my middle school Vocaloid obsession.😆

Narrowing it down to 2 was hard! I have a lot of favs, 5-6 to be precise. I ended up going with Bashment and Lovers.

Also can't believe that "K.K. Loid" (Robot Synth in English) is a real song now haha

Back