• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which NFL team(s) will you root for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Yep, it's the time again where the NFL seasons starts. So anyways, which teams are you rooting for this season? As for me, I'm a chi-town sports fan for life, so I'm going with da Bears. My only issue with them is that they've been pretty flat lately, but I've got faith in them.

I'm a die-hard Colts fan. :)

My other favorite teams include Packers, Rams and Cardinals.
My least favorite teams include Saints, Patriots, Steelers, Vikings and Chargers

Vikings, I will never be a fan of any other team. Ever.

The Saints can rot in hell. They robbed us of Brett Favre and a Super Bowl through cheap ass playing.

Pear said:

The Saints can rot in hell. They robbed us of Brett Favre and a Super Bowl through cheap ass playing.
Robbed of Brett Favre? wat.

and u just mad cuz we stylin on u.

Gnome said:
Pear said:

Robbed of Brett Favre? wat.

and u just mad cuz we stylin on u.
He said he's not coming back, because of an ankle injury sustained against the Saints.

I may as well mention my least favorite team, and that is the Green Bay Packers :X .

NikoKing said:
I may as well mention my least favorite team, and that is the Green Bay Packers :X .
Good man, good man. They're as hated as the saints, but less of a threat.

Whoever makes it to the Super Bowl. :V

Either the Panthers or the Patriots I guess. Stupid Washington Deadskins are the local team and we all know they suck. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back