• Puddles

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Ribbot

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Wart Jr.

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
Damn it I forgot to add in Jeremiah :c

I chose Jambette, Henry, Prince, Lily and Camofrog though. I was supposed to hit Cousteau but whatever :p

I love Diva. She reminds me of my best friend. She is so quirky and says the funniest things to me. She cracks me up.

I had Frobert on my old town and I like him a lot.

Lily and Henry aren't too bad too but Henry's back kinda creeps me out.

Henry is one of my favourite villagers, and I kinda regret letting him move out so I could have all the deer. :/ May have to cycle him back one day.

I also like Jeremiah, Drift, Puddles and Frobert. I'd like to have all of them in a village of mine at some point.

Overall the Frogs wouldn't be either my favorite or least favorite group. However, I do really like Lily. She was in my original Gamecube town and was one of my best friends in that game. Haven't had her since.

Jambette, Diva, Gigi and Croque...
I don't like frogs in real life so frogs in the game feel weird to me too... but I think those are the coolest looking frogs.

I love Lily, shes too underrated
I also love emerald from GC :(

I also Like: Henry, Puddles

I like Ribbot, Lily, and Jeremiah. I guess I could have voted for Drift too, he's not bad.

If I had to choose a frog villager, it'd be Lily. She's cute :3

But all the frog villagers are pretty freaky in my opinion. It's so weird that you can fish a tiny little frog out of a pond and also have a big, talking frog living in a house in your village... Which one is the real frog? It freaks me out ;-;

I feel the same way about octopus villagers. You can pull an octopus out of the sea and put it in a tank in your house, or you can have one live next door to you. How do they even breathe out of water?

But whatever. There is no logic in AC :D

I voted for Jambette because I amazed by her funny thick lip look! Not because she is my dreamie haha!! I already had one thick lip Barold..

Back