• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which Frogs do you like?

Which Frogs do you like?

• Camofrog

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Cousteau

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Croque

• Diva

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Drift

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Frobert

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Gigi

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Henry

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • Jambette

• Jeremiah

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Lily

Votes: 54 64.3%
  • Prince

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Puddles

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Ribbot

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Wart Jr.

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
Damn it I forgot to add in Jeremiah :c

I chose Jambette, Henry, Prince, Lily and Camofrog though. I was supposed to hit Cousteau but whatever :p

I love Diva. She reminds me of my best friend. She is so quirky and says the funniest things to me. She cracks me up.

I had Frobert on my old town and I like him a lot.

Lily and Henry aren't too bad too but Henry's back kinda creeps me out.

Henry is one of my favourite villagers, and I kinda regret letting him move out so I could have all the deer. :/ May have to cycle him back one day.

I also like Jeremiah, Drift, Puddles and Frobert. I'd like to have all of them in a village of mine at some point.

Overall the Frogs wouldn't be either my favorite or least favorite group. However, I do really like Lily. She was in my original Gamecube town and was one of my best friends in that game. Haven't had her since.

Jambette, Diva, Gigi and Croque...
I don't like frogs in real life so frogs in the game feel weird to me too... but I think those are the coolest looking frogs.

I love Lily, shes too underrated
I also love emerald from GC :(

I also Like: Henry, Puddles

If I had to choose a frog villager, it'd be Lily. She's cute :3

But all the frog villagers are pretty freaky in my opinion. It's so weird that you can fish a tiny little frog out of a pond and also have a big, talking frog living in a house in your village... Which one is the real frog? It freaks me out ;-;

I feel the same way about octopus villagers. You can pull an octopus out of the sea and put it in a tank in your house, or you can have one live next door to you. How do they even breathe out of water?

But whatever. There is no logic in AC :D

I voted for Jambette because I amazed by her funny thick lip look! Not because she is my dreamie haha!! I already had one thick lip Barold..

Back