• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which continent do you live in?

Which continent do you live in?

• North America

Votes: 65 63.1%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Asia

• Africa

• Europe

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Oceania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Hmm, I have a feeling someone was being silly when voting for Antarctica. Anyway, I live in the US, (North America), but hrm, I don't really think Oceania is really a continent. More like a country if you ask me.

Yes, I agree with the first comment. I don't think the person who voted for Antarctica is really living in Antarctica.

Lol, I wonder if that person "living in Antarctica" is really, and right now they're thinking, "Dang...no one believes me" xD

@Keybug: I had to since it's (technically) a continent.

@In-a-pickle: XD

I'm from Europe! (The UK more specifically)

I've never been outside of Europe before... My Loki t-shirt my boyfriend got me has been to more continents than I have!

I'm living in North America, Eastern US, Virginia. I'm not against visiting other continents and on a smaller scale countries as I like broadening horizons.

I'm from Europe... more specifically Germany. I've just recently moved to Austria.
I'd love to live in New Zealand and Canada for some time and go on a vacation to Japan. I love going to different places and experience different cultures^^

Last edited:
Ok 3 people voted for Antarctica. Show your selves! I only believe you if you're
A scientist who likes animal crossing ._.

Ok 3 people voted for Antarctica. Show your selves! I only believe you if you're
A scientist who likes animal crossing ._.

Maybe they're testing Animal Crossing in cold weather? XD, just joking. I think people just like to act silly sometimes.

Back