• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which Animal Crossing Personality Type are you?

I'm a mix between normal and lazy because sometimes I just want to read a book in the park but sometimes I just want to stay home all day and play videogames. But if I HAD to choose I'd be normal even though its only for girl villagers apparently. I'd love to see all the villager personalities spread over all the genders in the next Animal Crossing game (Jock girl, Normal boy, Lazy girl, etc.)

I was just thinking about this today - Villagers could have more than one distinct personality. Agent S could be a peppy jock girl! Buff AND be a superstar idol! She's just one example.

--------
I'm very Uchi, with a touch of peppy; but throughout my life my friends have been normals. And cranky smugs.

I just took the quiz and got uchi. Which is probably true. Before I took it I guessed I was either uchi or cranky, and all of my results from the quiz that weren't the answer for uchi were for cranky. Which is accurate af.​

Snooty. I like fashion and pretty things. Some go so far to say I'm snobby, I disagree because I tend to be polite yet cold but I can see how that can be misinterpreted.

I just took a personality quiz. I guessed that I would be a mix between uchi and normal, and the quiz says that I'm an uchi.

For the answers (there were 10 questions), I got:

- 2 Normal
- 1 Cranky (wasn't expecting that!)
- 3 Uchi
- 2 Peppy
- 1 Lazy
- 1 Jock :eek:

So I guess I'm an uchi, with a bit of normal and peppy, and an even smaller bit of lazy, jock and cranky.

A mix between uchi (I get up late and sleep late), lazy (I'm lazy... and... I like food) and normal (I'm a bookworm) I guess.

Mix between snooty (as I was often told I'm cold before someone would get to know me plus I'm rather sarcastic) and normal (polite to a fault, being quiet, liking books/reading anything interesting, not really excitable, likes to help others and as normals are female conterparts of lazy - I also love sweets and eating ^^)

"As a cranky person, you can be obnoxious and have an old soul, but really it's all a part of your humour. Those who like you are those who get the joke and can get past your rude remarks to find the warm heart inside."

I thought I was more of an Uchi ( I even have the same sleeping patterns when left to my own devices) but a few tests said cranky. I take that as a compliment as they are really sweet when you get to know them.

I don't know where these personality quizzes are that everyone is talking about, but I don't need a quiz: I'm snooty. If I were male, I'd be cranky mixed with lazy.

The quiz says Normal, which is kinda true. However, I'm more Lazy tbh. So a mix of lazy and normal? Woah, I sound boring. All I know is that I'm not a peppy, smug or jock for sure.

I think I'm a mix of all of them haha. I mean, I can sometimes be snooty, sometimes lazy, sometimes kind of sporty (such as when I'm motivated at my Taekwondo classes), sometimes normal... :)

I almost posted that I was a Smug before taking the quiz, but then I took it and still got Smug. So, I'd say I'm Smug.

Normal personality type probably, I really just don't see myself as fitting any of the other types to be honest.

Snooty for sure. I've been called mean and arrogant more times than I can count, but I do like to come off that way.
I am the queen, and everyone must know it.

Though a normal personality might fit me a little too, in some aspects.

Back