Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Right now, I have mine in my main room, but I plan to redo it and that won't fit the look. I don't really have anyplace outside that it would look right, so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Where do you keep them?

I keep the one that looks like a tree stump on the beach next to the pier, and keep a second in my inventory at all times.

it doesn't look very good but I have it outside right next to my house
just for convenience
i also used to have one next to my campsite but now I moved my campsite next to my house - also for convenience

I have several work stations throughout my entire island because tools love to break at the work times. Ultimately, once I'm done with the bulk of my designing, I'll probably just keep one near my home and another somewhere on the opposite end

i have diy workbenches everywhere aha
1 in resident services as you do
1 in my campsite area
1 in my main room right next to my door
1 in my 2nd players house
and i've just ordered the blue on to put on my beach ♡

I have one in my house, and one outside, around the corner. I pretty much only use these two, lol.

The one I have inside my house is a cute DIY workbench, and I use the rest of the cute furniture, so it doesn't look too out of place.

atm I've got a few dotted around the island for convenience but I'll prob get rid of them after I decorate properly and just keep one in my pocket

• Inside the house
  • Right and left beaches
  • Near the resident services
  • Anywhere I'm terraforming or landscaping

I have one in my house in the main room. I have one on the beach near the pier. A third one on the top cliff area. I carried one in my pocket for a little while but stopped because I needed the inventory space.

I have one in my pocket and one in the yard of one my villagers because it fits with him. I have one in my house too but i stopped using it ever since i started carrying one around. It is a time safer and dos not make me dread crafting!

Thanks for all the replies!

So, those of you who carry one, do you also carry materials? I have the full picket expansion, but my tools take the top row, so not sure about giving up even more for that.

i have one by my house, though i may actually place more about- though i didn't think people had more than one on their islands, but i understand now heh-

One in my main room and one hidden behind my house

One in my main room and one that I place in whatever area I'm working on at the moment. When I eventually "finish" my work on all areas, I'll get rid of them and will only use the one inside the Resident Services building instead, as I won't be crafting and/or repairing items very often.

mine is currently next to my house.
( and when i unlock terraforming my house will be in the middle of the map with my workbench next to it )

at the entrance usually, but I just redid mine so haven't decided for sure yet. I keep one by the campsite and carry another one with me

Back