Where do you put your DIY workbench?

I have one in my pocket at all times (It's customized pink) and several of the work benches that look like stumps in various places on my island. I don't use them often, but they fit my island's aesthetic.

I've got 3:
- A simple DIY in my main room for most crafting projects
- An ironwood bench in my upstairs studio living area because it matches the set
- A wooden (not sure of name) stump one on my beach for those pesky bait crafts

I kept one at the entrance of my island! If my visitor need to craft something, or if we are crafting for each other, it's easier this way. I also have one in my house and one in the campsite, which is at the opposite side of my island.

I kinda have one everywhere for convenience: one in my inventory, one in my house and one usually in areas that I'm working on

I have one on my beach near the airport and another in my inventory if I need it while I'm far away c:

I have one in my yard, one near Resident Services, one at the top of almost every incline ramp and one at the end of almost every bridge. These are all the larger "tree stump" ones. I have one of the smaller ones in my living room, but for some reason I never use it.

I have them all over the place. Beside the shops and in villagers' yards and in forests. It actually looks really cute in my opinion and whenever I need to craft something, theres always a table nearby!

I use to have only one outside my house, but now I actually have 4 DIY stations around my island, plus one inside my house!

One is outside the airport, one is in the top right corner of my map, one is in the bottom right corner of my map, and the last one outside is on the left side of my island. I put them near villager's houses so they can "use" them too, and its also convent for me when a tool breaks to have a crafting bench nearby! I put the last one inside my house mainly for customizing furniture.

One outside next to my house (the stump) and one just inside the door. My house is on the right beach and I've thought about putting more on my island but then I wouldn't have materials nearby for them. I craft outside if I have mats in my pocket, otherwise I run inside to get stuff from storage and usually just craft in the main room then.

I have mine by my house. The first DIY workshop I made is somewhere in the town. Since it's a tree stump, I thought I'd put it in a location where other trees are at so that it just looks natural and I can go to it whenever I'm not near my house.

I have one in my main room, one right at Nook's Cranny and one on the second level of my island.

The RS one. The tree stump one on the other side of town on an isolated cliff. The simple wooden in my house. Lately, a yellow cute one on the beach in front of my shops.

I carry only the materials I need to craft tools - branches (30), stones (30), iron (30) and the 3 types of wood (30 each). Clay, weeds, bamboo, all goes into storage until I plan to sit down at my house and craft the new recipes I've acquired over the past few days. I also carry lots of my native fruit or coconuts around, about 3 to 4 slots worth, to do designing work if I need to. Between all that and my tools + customization kits, I still usually have a little over 20 inventory slots available for whatever I'm doing at the moment. I never empty my pockets for anything.

i left one in a random spot near the plaza, and one in my house. trying to figure out a way to naturally incorporate the plaza one in designing. i can't imagine carrying one, my inv is already so slotted out at all times haha

ah, i also have one in a little nook next to. . . nooks. for hot item quick craft. it fits in really well there so i forgot about it lol

I have one in my house, on the beach, and hidden behind Resident Services since I haven't found a place to work it into my island design yet where it looks natural.

I worked it into my old island as a part of a port, but I haven't found the inspiration to recreate that yet.

I have the pink customized one in my main room and another one that I carry around in my inventory.

Mine is currently in my side yard but if I didn't have room for it there I'd probably fit it into the basement or something when I unlock that...

I keep a couple outside for smaller tasks, like tool repair.
I also keep one in my house for bigger projects since that is where I store my mats.

Back