• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do babys come from?

cryindarkness said:
animalcrossingfan123 said:
My mom says when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they buy a baby at the store but I never seen my dad before
Aww *hugs*
Im sure Horus will be your daddy[:
He likes small children.
Or we could ask Pedobear.

cryindarkness said:
My mom says when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they buy a baby at the store but I never seen my dad before
Aww *hugs*
Im sure Horus will be your daddy[:
He likes small children.
Not a pedo.

das me :)

captaj12 said:
Do u have 2 moms? N the store is a magical place called Wal-Mart
no my mommy says that my daddy did not love my mommy honesly and did not want to be a daddy

captaj12 said:
no my mommy says that my daddy did not love my mommy honesly and did not want to be a daddy
That's because when the stork came, he wasn't ready. Storks have awful timing.

captaj12 said:
Then ur daddy is wat society classifies as a "playa"

Back