• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Where did you put your Cafe?

hemming1996

abels 😍
Bells
Orange Mote of Flame
i havent even built mine yet bcuz tammy moved into where i wanted it to be so now have to get her out. where did you guys put yours?

Does it matter?

Every map is different so I guess this question isn't that relevant.

I put mine behind the river :3 It looks pretty good with my hybrids around it hehe

Does it matter?

Every map is different so I guess this question isn't that relevant.
I wasn't asking what your town map was? I was asking where you put your Cafe. Therefore, you can say ; behind the river, next to retail, by my house. It doesn't depend on the town map.

My river has two big bends in it. I put the cafe in the downward bend and my campsite in the upward one.

in front of the beach, in my case I placed my bushes (red and yellow hibiscus) in front of my Cafe and now they are in flower, so pretty ^^. Love it.

Last edited:
i havent even built mine yet bcuz tammy moved into where i wanted it to be so now have to get her out. where did you guys put yours?

I have two towns.

I assigned The Roost Cafe in both towns to areas where there are no houses and no buildings immediately close to this business.

I wanted Brewster's business to stand out from the crowd.

In Applewin, I built it in the center of the town. You cross the river (a north/south Fairy-Tale bridge) and there it is. You come around to the front (which is surrounded by bamboo and flowers but has a very visible front entrance), and you're there.

In Progress, I couldn't center it. The map design is different. But I did assign it to be built in an area with no houses close by. I now have the Fountain next to it. There is a path in between Brewster's business and the Fountain. I am waiting on a bench design that is to my liking and will have that built in front of Brewster's business. The Roost Cafe is on the southwest end. It's pretty much in the middle of access to both sides of the beach (west and south). I have a Wooden Suspension bridge that is immediate access to and from The Roost Cafe.

The reason I chose to handle The Roost Cafe this way was because it attracts the villagers. And I think it is a good way of blending some reality into this fantasy game. I am the type who puts thought into where to locate Public Work Projects. I'm still too new in my second game, the town of Progress, to be able to access getting a Police Station. (I will choose the opposite one in Progress to that of what I have in Applewin. So I can have Cooper in Progress as I have Booker in Applewin.) I do this because it's my imagination of making the towns reasonable friendly in their accessibility. The navigating of both towns.

Last edited:
There's a little dip in my cliff near the beach next to the, uh, cliff and I put it in there. It's in the bottom right of my map - it's in my sig :)

South of the train station and close to my house. Perfect place to drop by and get a coffee to go. ;)

Mine is in the exact middle of my town.

although is kinda an awkward place when rolling snowballs due to a bridge just diagonally and cubes house right next to it

I placed the cafe in my town near the cliff overlooking the beach. I put it near one of the ramps too.

i put mine in a nice, big space near the ocean cliff and my bench uvu but then francine and marshal moved in and now it's in between their houses haha

I placed mine to the left of my town hall. On the right of the town hall is the police station.

It makes everything look nice and lined up, imo xD

Back