• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Minimalist/Simple Island Dream Addresses?

Corrie

Let the sun shine in!
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
I was watching a Youtube video where someone was visiting islands and they came across this one that was decorated/terraformed, but in such a clean and simple way that it inspired me to do mine the same way. Thing is, the cluttered style of islands seem to be the most popular and they lag my island so bad that I can't stand to visit them. Does anyone have any cool simple, yet designed, islands that I can visit the dream address of? Could be yours if you want lol.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: This is the video!

Last edited:
I was watching a Youtube video where someone was visiting islands and they came across this one that was decorated/terraformed, but in such a clean and simple way that it inspired me to do mine the same way. Thing is, the cluttered style of islands seem to be the most popular and they lag my island so bad that I can't stand to visit them. Does anyone have any cool simple, yet designed, islands that I can visit the dream address of? Could be yours if you want lol.

Thanks in advance!
Oh I’m so curious! Could you share with us the video you saw? That way I can get an idea of what you are looking for and maybe suggest something, as I love touring dreams. I also dislike clutter and lag in islands, mine isn’t too cluttered I think but I’d like to see what you’re looking for.

Oh I’m so curious! Could you share with us the video you saw? That way I can get an idea of what you are looking for and maybe suggest something, as I love touring dreams. I also dislike clutter and lag in islands, mine isn’t too cluttered I think but I’d like to see what you’re looking for.
Sure thing! It's this video

I always get sad when there's a beautiful island but it lags so bad that the low framerate hurts my head so I have to leave. Even just walking through some of them feels like your character has a huge weight attached to them pulling them back. It suuuucks. I'm finding even my island is lagging a bit and it's hardly decorated at all.
Post automatically merged:

Oh here is another one I looove! The DA doesn't seem to work for me anymore :C If anyone manages to find it again, I'd love to know what the new DA is!

Last edited:
Sure thing! It's this video

I always get sad when there's a beautiful island but it lags so bad that the low framerate hurts my head so I have to leave. Even just walking through some of them feels like your character has a huge weight attached to them pulling them back. It suuuucks. I'm finding even my island is lagging a bit and it's hardly decorated at all.

Oh here is another one I looove! The DA doesn't seem to work for me anymore :C If anyone manages to find it again, I'd love to know what the new DA is!
Oh my the first one is actually the one I had in mind and was going to suggest, but I can’t really think of other islands that are so minimalistic throughout. Sure some areas are like that but others are cluttered. I’m going to check the log on my original island and let you know. I am curious, though, have you checked why your switch lags so much when you visit islands? Mine lags a little bit at first but not to the point where the character seems to be dragging, in moderately cluttered islands. When there are too many flowers or that grass item it does lag funny but everything else is fine.

That second island is beautiful! So sad that it is no longer available, that always makes me sad.

Oh my the first one is actually the one I had in mind and was going to suggest, but I can’t really think of other islands that are so minimalistic throughout. Sure some areas are like that but others are cluttered. I’m going to check the log on my original island and let you know. I am curious, though, have you checked why your switch lags so much when you visit islands? Mine lags a little bit at first but not to the point where the character seems to be dragging, in moderately cluttered islands. When there are too many flowers or that grass item it does lag funny but everything else is fine.

That second island is beautiful! So sad that it is no longer available, that always makes me sad.
I'm honestly not sure! My Switch is the first model so I'm sure that has something to do with it. On my own island, it runs fine but as soon as there's 'too much' items it can lag just slightly. The area specifically has Nooks, Able Sisters, and an outdoor cafe on an incline so I guess that's too much for it. Makes it so annoying ahaa. I've read articles online that state anything that moves with wind causes lag but I have lots of flowers literally everywhere and those areas never lag. It's mainly with furniture, I'm finding.

Edit: Both those dreams I linked don't lag anywhere on their islands.

Okay it took me a little while but I was able to dig out a couple of them!! These are not as empty as the ones you referenced BUT they are still less cluttered than most islands I’ve visited and they use a lot of natural paths.

Sorry for the screenshot I’m on mobile. This is absolutely adorable. Please make sure to check out the top right corner of the island, the beach is one of my favorites I’ve seen so far.
IMG_1700.png

Now this other one is also pretty cute, a little bit more cluttered but same vibe. Japanese acnh twitter has a lot of these vibes if that’s what you’re looking for!
IMG_1699.png

I'm honestly not sure! My Switch is the first model so I'm sure that has something to do with it. On my own island, it runs fine but as soon as there's 'too much' items it can lag just slightly. The area specifically has Nooks, Able Sisters, and an outdoor cafe on an incline so I guess that's too much for it. Makes it so annoying ahaa. I've read articles online that state anything that moves with wind causes lag but I have lots of flowers literally everywhere and those areas never lag. It's mainly with furniture, I'm finding.

Edit: Both those dreams I linked don't lag anywhere on their islands.
This is the first time I’ve heard of someone who’s fine with flower fields but not around furniture. You are right though, right now I’m playing with my brothers switch and it’s one of the older ones and my big lakes load funny. And it does lag more than the switch lite for some reason . If I find any more I’ll let you know!

Here's my two islands:

Main Island: Quadratum DA-7948-6303-6032
2nd Island: Destiny DA-7266-1085-4571

They do not have a theme to it and its pretty simple and straight to the point. I don't consider myself "perfect" or "amazing" but it is what it is because I just made what stood out to me. Thats all it matters.

All of my islands have been like this. I really like minimalistic and natural designs without a real specific theme.

Here are two of my past islands that are still on the dream suite. My current island isn’t quite ready for public viewing yet!

DA-2511-9489-6366

DA-7836-2308-7145

Hope this helps!

Okay it took me a little while but I was able to dig out a couple of them!! These are not as empty as the ones you referenced BUT they are still less cluttered than most islands I’ve visited and they use a lot of natural paths.

Sorry for the screenshot I’m on mobile. This is absolutely adorable. Please make sure to check out the top right corner of the island, the beach is one of my favorites I’ve seen so far.
View attachment 533220

Now this other one is also pretty cute, a little bit more cluttered but same vibe. Japanese acnh twitter has a lot of these vibes if that’s what you’re looking for!
View attachment 533221

This is the first time I’ve heard of someone who’s fine with flower fields but not around furniture. You are right though, right now I’m playing with my brothers switch and it’s one of the older ones and my big lakes load funny. And it does lag more than the switch lite for some reason . If I find any more I’ll let you know!
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! That was so kind of you to take time out of your day to find these for me! I loooved them too! They're exactly the vibe I'm going for! I'm going to visit a bunch more times for inspiration. Thank you again!

Here's my two islands:

Main Island: Quadratum DA-7948-6303-6032
2nd Island: Destiny DA-7266-1085-4571

They do not have a theme to it and its pretty simple and straight to the point. I don't consider myself "perfect" or "amazing" but it is what it is because I just made what stood out to me. Thats all it matters.
I visited both your islands and they were so cute!!! I LOVED the floor lights as paths! A very creative idea! and I also loved the fountain areas! Thank you for sharing your islands!!

All of my islands have been like this. I really like minimalistic and natural designs without a real specific theme.

Here are two of my past islands that are still on the dream suite. My current island isn’t quite ready for public viewing yet!

DA-2511-9489-6366

DA-7836-2308-7145

Hope this helps!
I just want to say I loved Nutshell and Lilyacre. They gave me such a nostalgic feeling, like no other island had before. I felt like I was in wild world again, like this is how animal crossing is supposed to look like! We have so many stuff in this new game it is rare to see an island that evokes the original feeling of the games, even with the elevation, it was integrated so nicely! Thank you so much for sharing them. Plus I had never noticed before how cute Wade, so much so i thought 'you're coming home with me' LOL.
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! That was so kind of you to take time out of your day to find these for me! I loooved them too! They're exactly the vibe I'm going for! I'm going to visit a bunch more times for inspiration. Thank you again!
No worries! Dream hopping is one of my favorite hobbies. Plus, I'm doing a new island so I'm constantly looking for inspiration. I'm really glad you liked them!

DA-2511-9489-6366

DA-7836-2308-7145

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the recs! I'm going to update this post when I visit them! :)

Edit: Visited both! They were both so cute!! Loved how green and spacious they were. Felt very home-y. Also inspired me to use more lanterns! Thank you for sharing them!!

Last edited:
I just want to say I loved Nutshell and Lilyacre. They gave me such a nostalgic feeling, like no other island had before. I felt like I was in wild world again, like this is how animal crossing is supposed to look like! We have so many stuff in this new game it is rare to see an island that evokes the original feeling of the games, even with the elevation, it was integrated so nicely! Thank you so much for sharing them. Plus I had never noticed before how cute Wade, so much so i thought 'you're coming home with me' LOL.

Thank you so much! That’s so sweet of you to say. I’m really glad you liked them both. I really love that natural feeling, where there’s still items outside and cosy areas, but it still feels like a natural space with lots of open areas for my villages to enjoy. Wade is such a little cutie! I love him.

Thanks for the recs! I'm going to update this post when I visit them! :)

Edit: Visited both! They were both so cute!! Loved how green and spacious they were. Felt very home-y. Also inspired me to use more lanterns! Thank you for sharing them!!

Thank you! I’m so glad you liked them. I always have loads of lanterns around, it seems to make a cosy atmosphere.

Back