• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where did the mayor story come from anyway?

I like the idea of having to work to become mayor with maybe a very loose plot, and that as the ending, like others have said, and then maybe the gameplay changes with new features with your power as mayor... As long as they keep the "do whatever you want, whenever you want" at your own pace, I might be into that. Like, the game won't bug you to become mayor if you don't want to, I suppose.

I was kind of in a fluffle about it at first, but I'm warming to the possibilities. How it actually comes out, though, remains to be seen...

Oh! I never thought of it that way. Is the whole "become-a-mayor-thing" just a rumour? I've heard from some people that it's official. :gyroidconfused:

Back