• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where did the mayor story come from anyway?

I don't think they could fit four towns onto the card, one is a lot, let alone the other three. but honestly, one wont be bad. Don't know about the rest of you, but I only had one person I used on WW. I saw no point to the four. So I'd much rather take one file, with a bunch of extra features and all that, than a four character game like the older versions.

Superbiobugy said:
I don't think they could fit four towns onto the card, one is a lot, let alone the other three. but honestly, one wont be bad. Don't know about the rest of you, but I only had one person I used on WW. I saw no point to the four. So I'd much rather take one file, with a bunch of extra features and all that, than a four character game like the older versions.
well considering the 3ds cards can hold upto 2 GB its not that impossible...

Most videogames have room for more than one game. I don't think they would limit it to one person.

Still, that's kinda pointless. Besides, They're a company. Why make it able for multiple people per card when you can make it one per and sell more copies. Plus i'm sure much of that memory has to be devoted to the 3D since it requires multiple shots.

I think by Mayor they mean the design of your town. Like in one picture there is a bench and lamppost in the town. Kinda like the Sims

Ciaran said:
pielover6 said:
Ciaran said:
pielover6 said:
I would hate to be mayor.

=/
Exactly, I dont want responsibility in my virtual town!
Yea, all I want to do is chill in my house and talk to neighbors.

Making laws, or whatever else a mayor does would be boring D:
Dont forget PAPERWORK =D
paperwork.png

Megamannt125 said:
Oh yeah... A small story mode would be nice.
I don't mean a full on story mode, but a series of events that take place, and when you finish story mode you get the credits, and some super cool item, but you still get to play freely.
Yes. I would like that, too.

Also with the Mayor thing. half of my wants it not to be true - Since I liked Tortimor and he was nice to see waddling around on holidays and events. But the other half of me wants it to be true, 'cause if it is true you would get new features and stuff.

Jake. said:
Megamannt125 said:
Oh yeah... A small story mode would be nice.
I don't mean a full on story mode, but a series of events that take place, and when you finish story mode you get the credits, and some super cool item, but you still get to play freely.
Yes. I would like that, too.

Also with the Mayor thing. half of my wants it not to be true - Since I liked Tortimor and he was nice to see waddling around on holidays and events. But the other half of me wants it to be true, 'cause if it is true you would get new features and stuff.
I'd like there to still be a Mayor (that's not you) but, maybe Tortimer (or however you spell it) is getting a bit old. Maybe a younger mayor? Another human as mayor?

There should be three potential mayors:
You
Tortimer (Starting one)
and someone else
and every year or so there'd be an election, and the animals in town would vote on who they want, and the town would change depending on that.

But if he is gone who will give u all that stuff like the party poppers and all the other holiday events. and greet u when u come to town.

Pally said:
My guess on "eager secretary" is...Pelly.
Or..not.
Or maybe an entirely new character.

@Everyone questioning how you'd be able to have 4 mayors, i'd assume the other 3 are just normal villagers, or that the other three might have a special position too. OR Maybe Nintendo would be crazy enough to make four mayors :O

Thunderstruck said:
Pally said:
Or..not.

@Everyone questioning how you'd be able to have 4 mayors, i'd assume the other 3 are just normal villagers, or that the other three might have a special position too.
Off Topic:
You're back! 8D

sakura said:
Thunderstruck said:
Pally said:
Or..not.

@Everyone questioning how you'd be able to have 4 mayors, i'd assume the other 3 are just normal villagers, or that the other three might have a special position too.
Off Topic:
You're back! 8D
Kiiiinda, maybe for a little bit, we'll see how it goes :eek:

Back