• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

When You Want a STUFFED Animal But Not Taxidermy

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So today my "mother-in-law" (aka my boyfriends mom) tagged me in a giant isopod stuffed animal plush that they sell in Japan and it got me on amazon looking at stuffed animals, because even though I am a 23 year old goth chick I still love and collect stuffed animals, don't judge me.

WHEN I came across a brand that makes super realistic and LIFE SIZED stuffed animals, now I mean, actual life sized ones, like horses and giraffes you can ride! Of course those life sized ones have a price to match but they make smaller realistic animals as well and I am currently adding like every since one to my wishlist. They even have life sized fully detailed puppers of a large assortment! They also have so many life sized wild animals you could put them on mounts and they'd look like taxidermy! THERES EVEN A LIFE SIZED STANDING GRIZZLY! Who doesn't need that in their man cave!
(I also added the realistic life sized giraffe in case I ever get rich because I have a mighty need.)

It's really great it's not just popular animals but also weird stuff like grasshoppers, and other bugs, voles, things like that too it's so great!

The brand is called Hansa and if you really like stuffed animals or just happen to have 17k laying around to buy a almost 10 foot long dragon standing 8 feet tall you should check them out.

(I don't know if the mods will see this as advertising, but I am not affiliated with this company at all, I am just baffled at the animals and want to buy all of these and wanted to share with more people!)

Those are so adorable! I especially love the rabbits and the penguin! I don't think I could ever get an actual stuffed animal, as in taxidermy, they'd freak me out a little bit (insects don't bother me so much), but these are a good alternative... If you have lots of money.

Those are so adorable! I especially love the rabbits and the penguin! I don't think I could ever get an actual stuffed animal, as in taxidermy, they'd freak me out a little bit (insects don't bother me so much), but these are a good alternative... If you have lots of money.

The smaller animals are really reasonably prices for a good quality stuffed animal in my opinion. But yeah, for the big life sizers, they're for sure if you've got money for an art piece not just a toy. XD

That giraffe one is amazing omg

*looks at price*

Never mind

OH MY GOODNESS... thank you for bringing this to my attention!! As someone who gets pretty enthused by my favourite animals, I'm always wanting ones with a realistic quality to them. They're all pretty pricey but I'll try to keep them in mind.

Does anyone remember FAO Schwarz?

They used to have giant giraffes in their stores, but not as nice as the one you posted Kaydee!

I will always remember the lion in the store. It was really awesome and regal looking. It was always in my "impossible wish list" inside my mind.

Does anyone remember FAO Schwarz?

They used to have giant giraffes in their stores, but not as nice as the one you posted Kaydee!

I will always remember the lion in the store. It was really awesome and regal looking. It was always in my "impossible wish list" inside my mind.

We used to have a local toy store who had one of those cheaper made five foot tall giraffes and I always wanted it all growing up! Giraffes have always been my favorite too!

Oh my gosh. Those life sized stuffed animals are just so hilarious to me. I mean, could you imagine walking into someone's house and then seeing a giant stuffed dragon ten times your size? It would also be cool but pretty darn funny.

Back