• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

When you get a villager voided by a TBT member...

superblooper

Seasonal Party Animal 🎉
Bells
You always know it's gonna be a bad time, because it's a villager nobody in the trading plaza wanted, even in a giveaway.

Guess who showed up in my town today:

Katt.png

"I'm nasty"

:(

I streetpass a person constantly at school and I've gottten their dumped Charlise.
I got Claudia from someone with a town called Sunfall on here...I cannot remember who they are but dammit.

Last edited:
I've gotten some medium-desirable villagers from voids before. Tom, Bluebear, and O'Hare come to mind. I assumed they were voided by accident, or their previous owners just didn't want to wait long to adopt them out, or something.

Katt's far from the least desirable villager, I think she's at least tier 4? But yeah it always sucks getting someone you didn't want unexpectedly. That's why I never wifi with people in my main town when I have less than ten villagers lol.

Hahaha, I used to get all my boyfriend's voided villagers (including Diva, Curly, etc) before I made him start putting his villagers up on the trading plaza :p

Somebody dropped their 'voided' Marshal to my cycling town once.

Since I just hosted a Marshal giveaway several days earlier, that was a most welcome opportunity for a second Marshal giveaway in the same week.

Yeah, that does suck. I got Truffles via streetpass yesterday...*shivers* I can't wait to kick her out.

I just restarted, and I'm pretty sure I have 2 voided villagers from other people. 1 is T-Bones, which I'm ok with, just hate his location. It's next to my 3rd characters house, and I was planning on having no one by that house since it was going to be my Summer Vacation House.

The other is probably Cherve. I'm not sure since I haven't talked to her. But I'm pretty sure she's from someone else.

I've gotten some villagers voided to me that have been pretty hard to try to find homes for. :\ I've gotten Fuchsia and Chrissy voided into my town as well though. Chrissy found a home immediately and Fuchsia stayed with me for awhile, it was very hard for me to give her up! I have Deirdre in my main town, and they pretty much said the exact same stuff so when she asked me to move, I let her.

Still a bit sad though.

I've gotten some villagers voided to me that have been pretty hard to try to find homes for. :\ I've gotten Fuchsia and Chrissy voided into my town as well though. Chrissy found a home immediately and Fuchsia stayed with me for awhile, it was very hard for me to give her up! I have Deirdre in my main town, and they pretty much said the exact same stuff so when she asked me to move, I let her.

Still a bit sad though.

They're all fairly popular villagers at least and they aren't hideous, though!
I remember once when I let Rooney (who was a random move in) leave since I hated him, and my friend accidentally tted out Kiki, one of my dreamies, and we ended up swapping somehow! It was good for me, but bad for her cause she didn't like Rooney either lolll

I've never gotten any voided villagers since I turn Streetpass off if I'm at 9 or less villagers or simply refuse to let people in because I could get Jambette off someone.

I streetpass a person constantly at school and I've gottten their dumped Charlise.
I got Claudia from someone with a town called Sunfall on here...I cannot remember who they are but dammit.

Ahh I was in your dream town earlier and thought to myself "Awesome, someone else who likes Claudia!" guess not :p

Anyway, back when I first joined TBT last year, I didn't think about voids and stuff like that, and I've often wondered if I accidentally gave someone one of my old villagers >< I hope not, I'd feel so bad messing up someones town like that (especially if it was Moose, yikes!). I guess that's the risk we all take with online interactions, even though it sucks. Nowadays I try to make sure each of my outgoing villagers are adopted, even if it's to my weeding town, that way I can be sure I don't accidentally pass anyone on. I think I'd find it awkward if the villager came from TBT, I'd have to try to be cool about it and try to remember it was an accident, lol.

I know there's quite a few people who end up voiding villagers because nobody wants them in time.

How long do they stick around in the void?

I've only gotten one voided villager, Felicity, from my boyfriend's town. She was a sweetie though. Then after I always kept StreetPass off and even the Wi-Fi, avoiding visits until I was able to adopt a new villager. Now I have a town full of dream villagers with no oopsies! Just gotta get my boyfriend his dreamies. c:

Back