• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

When Will New Leaf Die?

Do you mean completely or to the point of getting to a point of a lot less active people? If you mean completely, i doubt ever since there's still people playing ACGC on a regular basis. If you mean a lot less active people, then ACNL can be defined as dead and buried since a lot of fans have moved on from the game either completely or they almost never play.
\

New Leaf will still be played a lot until the next main Animal Crossing game comes out. Even then, there will still be people who play it. After all, there's still people who play the Gamecube game, many years later. The active number of players will just be less.

I don't know, probably when the next game comes out. As for me, I'll keep playing NL for a long time!

Back