• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

When u see ur art on google images

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
D54B530E-E14F-47FF-B3C1-08838EBC36DA.jpg
Googled shari and my old art appeared on the first page

Has any of your art been on google before?

I googled spindel (from Super Mario 64) and my art appeared on Google images. I mean I guess spindel isn't very popular but it's still kinda cool.

I haven't googled any of my other drawings.

Whenever my ego gets really inflated I google characters from my stories in hopes that people drew them.. but usually that's the only time I see my own art.

Not exactly the same thing, but I remember I made a crossover amv once and someone drew fanart of it. Made my day <3

Yeah, but only because the search was for a small website (Or at least the community is small) I joined and random images from its forums popped up.

I don't really draw art that much because i'm really bad at it, but when I see weird drawings, at least I can have some self-esteem.

Back