• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎈When Do Mystery Balloons Not Become Mysterious?🎈

danmokun

🎲"Successor to Goldi"👱‍♀️
Bells
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Green Balloon
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I bought a bunch of mystery balloons on here a few days ago, but they're still... mysterious. 🤨 They haven't transformed into an actual balloon yet. Do I have to have them visible in my collectibles line-up for them to change?? Do they all change at once?? Can I gift those to people once they reveal their color?? Thanks. 👋🎲

Per the Farewell to New Leaf closing ceremony thread, the final balloon transformation was scheduled to happen sometime tonight after the event shop closed. However, due to the technical difficulties that the site experienced late last night/early this morning, the closing of the event shop has been postponed to tomorrow morning, so it’s possible that the final balloon transformation will happen tomorrow morning/afternoon as well.

Your balloon tokens don’t have to be visible in your lineup or inventory in order for them to transform. All balloon tokens will transform at once, and you’ll be able to gift them to people once they’ve transformed.

Per the Farewell to New Leaf closing ceremony thread, the final balloon transformation was scheduled to happen sometime tonight after the event shop closed. However, due to the technical difficulties that the site experienced late last night/early this morning, the closing of the event shop has been postponed to tomorrow morning

wait where is this

I looked all through the thread and saw nothing of this note

wait where is this

I looked all through the thread and saw nothing of this note
It was in the banner that was put up last night that said that the site was experiencing issues and staff was working to resolve them. The banner was taken down this morning once the issues were fixed, so it’s possible that event shop closure/final balloon transformation might still be happening tonight.

Back