• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your Starbucks order?

I rarely go to Starbucks as well but when I do, my go-to order is pretty much always a Green Tea Frappuccino

These are SO GOOD. I used to get one EVERYDAY.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get a tall skinny vanilla latte with almond milk and an extra shot of espresso uwu

oh man, i used to love going there. i always got a venti strawberry frapuccino with chocochips and asked for extra whipped cream. man, their whipped cream is the best thing ever. also used to get a banana and chocolate chip muffin. now i'm over that, haha.

Green Tea Frapuccino. I'll buy coffee somewhere else that isn't so pricey, but they're the only one that has a matcha drink and I'm obsessed with matcha.

depends on the day but if its cold ill get a caramel macchiato hot and if its hot then i get a ultra caramel or caramel praline crunch frap

a grande iced white chocolate mocha but if i feel like getting more i'll usually get a venti

Last edited:
I either order a venti iced coffee with one pump of vanilla or a venti cold brew with one pump of vanilla. It just depends on how much cash I have at the moment.

I only ever get the Mango Dragonfruit refresher in whatever size I’m feeling at the moment. I don’t like coffee.

Right now it's a grande or venti iced caramel macchiato with less ice and oat milk or soy milk if they're out of oat. I toggle hot and iced as well as caffeinated/decaffeinated depending on what time of day and what kind of weather. I don't go that frequently so it's maybe a once a month or every two months ordeal

When I went more frequently (multiple times a week LOL), it was usually a tall flat white or a pike roast in my thermos bottle.

I like a lot of the seasonal stuff that goes through Starbucks so what I get depends on what's available. If it's pumpkin spice season, I get a pumpkin spice latte. When they have the peppermint syrup during winter time I like to get a peppermint white mocha. I used to also LOVE getting an eggnog chai latte in the winter before they axed the eggnog.

I don't really go there when it's hot out so I almost never get a cold drink, but if I do it's a green tea frappuccino.

I've alternated between getting a Venti Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino or a Venti Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino when ordering from Starbucks recently.

Venti Mocha Frappe and Belgian Waffles with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on it<3

OKAY I HAVE A COUPLE. it depends on the mood and the time of year. i'm basic.
  • Tropical strawberry- Strawberry Acai refresh, tango passionfruit tea & peach juice. This is my #1 go to since it's light, refreshing and simple for a barista to whip up if its busy.
  • Strawberry Frappuccino with heavy cream instead of milk. Basically becomes a shake. this is why i'm fat.
  • "More adult" pink drink- Strawberry acai refresh, passion tango tea, vanilla soy milk, cane sugar shots, shaken (I only order this from one barista who made this drink recipe herself. it's too long to order otherwise but it is so freakishly good)
  • Matcha frappuccino
  • Strawberry funnel cake frappuccino, no coffee. Only during the summer since it's seasonal.
  • Peach cobbler frap! OMG so good
  • Creme brulee latte, which is the only thing I order from starbucks from November-January. My absolute FAV drink
  • And, finally, because as I said i'm BASIC, PSL. Always PSL. pumpkin spice frap if its still warm. PSL iced. PSL in my bath. love it. obsessed.

I rarely go to Starbucks bc it's so expensive and the stuff I like is just empty calories, but as an occasional treat I love getting a mocha frappuccino with no whip topping and extra chocolate syrup ☺️

i honestly only go to starbucks like, once every couple years haha, but since i’ve tried their strawberry crème frappe and know i like it (it was actually the first drink of theirs i tried), that’s usually the drink i get. though, it’s been so long since i’ve been to starbucks that i don’t know if it’s even still on the menu lmao. i also always get 1-2 birthday cake cake pops. those things are to die for! 🤤

Back