• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your Starbucks order?

Onyx

Bells
I don't always go to Starbucks, but when I do, I get a treinta mango dragon fruit refresher with light ice :)

i hardly go but if i do, i get a caramel cloud macchiato, a pretty cool thing off the secret menu (always bring the recipe!), smores frappuccino or i grab one of their bottled drinks.

Last edited:
I rarely go to Starbucks as well but when I do, my go-to order is pretty much always a Green Tea Frappuccino

Mine is a Vanilla bean Frappuccino.

I don’t go to Starbucks anymore as I don’t consume caffeine anymore and there’s nothing else there I want.

When I used to go though I always got a java chip frappuccino. :)

I alternate between mango dragonfruit refresher and green tea latte based on my mood. I go to Tim Horton's way more than Starbucks though.

my favourite is strawberry black iced tea, but sometimes i get an iced coffee

I usually get some kind of super sugar-y frappe-type drink when I do go, but I actually rarely go to Starbucks cuz I don't like their coffee as much as Tim Horton's. (And when I go to Tim Horton's, I rarely get those super intensely sugar-y frappe drinks, I usually just get a dark roast with 2 sugar and 2 cream AKA a double/double)

my go to is a grande iced vanilla latte with almond milk but then if im not feeling that ill go for a grande iced mocha with almond milk. i typically go with almond milk because im lactose intolerant and i think it tastes better than regular milk in general - i just wish it wasn't an extra 70 cents. my bank account is hurting lol

I don?t go to Starbucks anymore as I don?t consume caffeine anymore and there?s nothing else there I want.

When I used to go though I always got a java chip frappuccino. :)

Their croissants are SUPER good I've gone just for one of those before

My order is quite boring. I just get a tall Caramel Frappuccino with whipped cream. I rarely go to Starbucks though.

i hate starbucks but if i do go i get their veranda blonde roast, black & no cream. takes like crap and. dunkin donuts coffee is so much better and palatable.

iced almond milk latte with one pump of sugar free vanilla, one pump of hazelnut, and two packs of splenda :)

Last edited:
i don't rly go to starbucks, i prefer costa, but if i do then either almond milk iced latte or a green tea iced latte

I just grab a Matcha Green Tea Cr?me Frappuccino with 2 packets of madeleines.

Last edited:
Back