• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your real life Personality?

if we're going by gender types solely, i'm definitely a mix between smug and lazy

I don't really know, none of the personality types suit me very well. I have some traits from each though. c:

normal:: Generally I'm a pretty nice and non confrontational person. To people who aren't my best friends I'd consider myself overly kind and passive. I also like to read. C:
lazy:: I like video games, food and sleep. I'm also a pretty lazy person and I can be a slob.
uchi:: To my friends I'm pretty blunt and honest but I can't say that uchi suits me very much since I don't have that attitude with everyone. When I'm around my friends though uchi suits me pretty well. C:
cranky:: i hate people smh
snooty:: I'm pretty judgemental andd sometimes I can make harsh comments to people I don't like.

Obviously I need to figure myself out better and put less thought into posts like this.

Cranky, Snooty, probably Lazy. I get easily annoyed, and I'm very lazy and laid back in my own time. I'm just like a snooty - it takes time for me to warm up to people and I'm very sarcastic (but I make a lot of sarcastic jokes), as well as a bit arrogant.

Uchi/Lazy/Peppy. Defiantly. Lol

Cool topic for a thread btw!

If we're speaking all genders, mine are:

1. Smug- I generally joke around a lot with my friends, and I'm really really friendly and easy to make friends with. I'm also flirty with all my friends, but only in the joking way. I tend to geek out on a lot of stuff like Smugs do. I'm a huge fan of romance and MIGHT look a LITTLE too much in the way a guy treats me. I'm a huge softie when it comes to things like harmony and nature, just like Smug villagers.

2. Uchi- I am very tomboyish indeed, but I DO care a lot about my looks. That statement right there couldn't fit me any better. I tend to be a bit on the weird, random side just like the Uchis. I am very nice and caring toward all my friends. I get mad/defensive VERY easily if someone tries to hurt me or my friends and will gladly get into a fight for them. I also use very similar words and phrases to Uchis, such as "dude", "man", and "ya" VERY often. I have a tough approach to life and I'm willing to take anything that comes to me.

3. Normal- I'm depressing? Thanks a lot! Haha, just kidding. Anyway, I am very, very, EXTREMELY shy and quiet. I'm not much for words and I only open up to my super close friends. I am very sweet and optimistic, having a positive view on everything. Though I have my rough days, I am generally always in a happy mood. I'm gonna admit that I do get boring at times, not really knowing what to say. I am nowhere near a clean-freak, however.

4. Lazy- I am very laid back and easygoing. I LOVE to relax, and I LOVE to sleep. I find myself eating junk more than actual food. My room is not messy, just scattered and unorganized. As much as I may want to, I never typically go outside or willingly get excercise. I can also be pretty stupid at times, not knowing much about anything and getting confused easily.

It was a hard decision, but I'd say the one that fits me the most is the Smug personality. Or no, how about the Uchi... y'know, let's just say a mixture of those two. I can relate to my two Smugs and my Uchi more than I can with any other villager.

Back