• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's your real life Personality?

if we're going by gender types solely, i'm definitely a mix between smug and lazy

I don't really know, none of the personality types suit me very well. I have some traits from each though. c:

normal:: Generally I'm a pretty nice and non confrontational person. To people who aren't my best friends I'd consider myself overly kind and passive. I also like to read. C:
lazy:: I like video games, food and sleep. I'm also a pretty lazy person and I can be a slob.
uchi:: To my friends I'm pretty blunt and honest but I can't say that uchi suits me very much since I don't have that attitude with everyone. When I'm around my friends though uchi suits me pretty well. C:
cranky:: i hate people smh
snooty:: I'm pretty judgemental andd sometimes I can make harsh comments to people I don't like.

Obviously I need to figure myself out better and put less thought into posts like this.

Cranky, Snooty, probably Lazy. I get easily annoyed, and I'm very lazy and laid back in my own time. I'm just like a snooty - it takes time for me to warm up to people and I'm very sarcastic (but I make a lot of sarcastic jokes), as well as a bit arrogant.

Uchi/Lazy/Peppy. Defiantly. Lol

Cool topic for a thread btw!

If we're speaking all genders, mine are:

1. Smug- I generally joke around a lot with my friends, and I'm really really friendly and easy to make friends with. I'm also flirty with all my friends, but only in the joking way. I tend to geek out on a lot of stuff like Smugs do. I'm a huge fan of romance and MIGHT look a LITTLE too much in the way a guy treats me. I'm a huge softie when it comes to things like harmony and nature, just like Smug villagers.

2. Uchi- I am very tomboyish indeed, but I DO care a lot about my looks. That statement right there couldn't fit me any better. I tend to be a bit on the weird, random side just like the Uchis. I am very nice and caring toward all my friends. I get mad/defensive VERY easily if someone tries to hurt me or my friends and will gladly get into a fight for them. I also use very similar words and phrases to Uchis, such as "dude", "man", and "ya" VERY often. I have a tough approach to life and I'm willing to take anything that comes to me.

3. Normal- I'm depressing? Thanks a lot! Haha, just kidding. Anyway, I am very, very, EXTREMELY shy and quiet. I'm not much for words and I only open up to my super close friends. I am very sweet and optimistic, having a positive view on everything. Though I have my rough days, I am generally always in a happy mood. I'm gonna admit that I do get boring at times, not really knowing what to say. I am nowhere near a clean-freak, however.

4. Lazy- I am very laid back and easygoing. I LOVE to relax, and I LOVE to sleep. I find myself eating junk more than actual food. My room is not messy, just scattered and unorganized. As much as I may want to, I never typically go outside or willingly get excercise. I can also be pretty stupid at times, not knowing much about anything and getting confused easily.

It was a hard decision, but I'd say the one that fits me the most is the Smug personality. Or no, how about the Uchi... y'know, let's just say a mixture of those two. I can relate to my two Smugs and my Uchi more than I can with any other villager.

Back