What's your nickname IRL?

Not really a fan of nicknames irl. my parents call me Al sometimes and other family members call me Allie but that's about it.

People call me Maddy, but recently, people have shifted to Lin. Comes from my name, Madeline.

my name's Macy and it can't really get shorter than that, but sometimes my dad and friend's mom call me mace

IRL, I've gone by Kalin, Jayce, Ezreal, Talon, and bae so far.
Well, two of those are also my internet nicknames.

Last edited:
I've always been "Dean" to all of my family members. I've been referred to by that nickname for so long that if a family member were to use my full name it would weird me out. ( ꒪⌓ ꒪; )

Last edited:
I'd share mine, but it's a "girl name" and I hate it. ಠ_ಠ *wishes I had at least a unisex name*

Closest thing to a "nickname" I have (that doesn't give away what my real name is), is "Moomoo" :x Given to me when I was a baby, because apparently I would make "mooing" sounds. (I don't let anyone call me that anymore, though. Except for my sister on occasion.. but I always get her back by calling her Hootie. >:p Which was her "baby name", due to her "hooting")

my nickname is tiff to my friends, but my family calls me tj or bo. tj bc of the initials of my first and middle name, and bo coming from the tagalog word for bald. the word is actually kalbo, but they shortened it to bo... (i barely had any hair until i was like four or five so there u go *the more u kno*)

usually a variation of either of my last names because jake is a common name and i hate it

I don't really have one but sometimes my friend calls me jellian and I call him neck instead of nick

Online I'm usually nick'd ayr, irl it's usually Shelly or just my name.

Last edited:
Back