Votes: 39 29.3%
  • Curly

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Kinky

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I'm bald

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I don't really know. I think I have straight hair, but it tends to curve near my ears when my hair is long, and it also does the same in the front. 🤷‍♂️

long, straight, thin. i kinda hate it lol, but i take meticulous care of it in hopes that one day it'll be Less Terrible

jokes aside, short and wavy, basically impossible to do anything with lol

Naturally straight. Though it may be a bit wavy, but that's just due to me putting it in a ponytail or bun.

When I was younger, my hair was curly with ringlets. Nowadays its wavy with the odd full curl, but also pretty frizzy and super super thin. If there was one thing I could change it would be to make my hair thicker. I really hate how thin my hair is.

Mine is nearly knee-length and brown. It's straight, usually smooth (depending on humidity), and isn't too thin or thick.
It'll be wavy for a bit if it's been braided or curled, but the sheer weight straightens it back out in about two hours, tops. Funnily enough, I never notice the weight until it's been gathered into one place.
I still have to get it off of my neck when the weather's too hot. Still, it does keep my ears and neck warm.

The recent weather has been drying out my hair, so I use an oil to keep it from getting damaged. I'd recommend it to anyone whose hair gets too dry or brittle; it helps a lot.

I have type 2c hair, the kind prone to extreme frizz. Waves bordering on curls. I have to add moisture after every washing. Conditioner is a must. I'm partial to argan oil.

I have straight hair naturally though every once in a while it becomes frizzy if I sleep on it the wrong way haha

Straight and coarse enough to not feel nice when I run my hands through it, but still smooth enough that it literally can't hold braids :( It's also flat and holds no shape. I don't like my hair at all. When I had hair down to my butt, I watched this tutorial from this Indian girl with very long hair. Her hair was very thick and silky and she tied it into a bun with no elastics/pins and it was so beautiful. My hair is about almost as long as hers, maybe a bit thinner, but it just slid right out of the bun and was a mess. I don't understand T_T My hair just sucks so I stopped bothering. All I ever do is wash it and brush it.

My hair is at 2a, which means it’s almost completely straight. Since it’s so thick, my bed-head is unpredictable and wild. Some days it looks like an exotic bird, on others I resemble Doc from Back to the Future. As annoying as my bed-head is, I like how it looks once it’s properly combed.

when i was younger my hair was ssuupper thin and straight! but then in 6th grade i got my hair cut short to shoulder length and it just like magically thickened and changed textures, lol. no idea what happened there.
nowadays it tends to be pretty thick and on the wavy side, although its pretty loose waves. the only downside is that my hair feels so heavy when its hot out because of the thickness ugh. and it can get very frizzy when its humid. but when its not humid + hot the texture is pretty, but id rather have straight hair because its easier to deal with tbh

Thick and curly. Really annoys me if it reaches any significant length so I keep it cut short. It's still pretty soft but I've noticed it get a little rougher over the past 5-6 years or so.

Voting curly

My knotty, curly 2C/3A hair

Thank the lord for detangler
Thick, and I need it thinned out every other month at least

My hair length/type is similar to the Persona 5 protagonist 😆 So it's like wavy/fluffy haha
I've been cutting it myself for a few years now! (It ended up being a helpful skill during the shutdown of hair places)

Back