• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your hair type/texture?

What type of hair do you have?

• Straight

Votes: 70 52.6%
  • Wavy

Votes: 39 29.3%
  • Curly

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Kinky

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I'm bald

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I have straight hair, but I style it sometimes so that it goes up and to the side. :p

A kind of halfway between wavy and curly. I usually straighten the top layer/my fringe and call it a day

somewhat wavy although you can't tell it right now :p it's 6 months and 2 weeks buzz cut business going on but at least i can stop worrying about the back now aha and i got pretty long bangs. also p thicc

My hair is straight. I used to have long hair but decided to chop the long locks for short hair around Christmas. Something different for a change!

I have straight, almost shoulder length hair. My hair colour is black, but when it's in the light, it's brown. So perhaps my hair is dark brown then?

I had a bit blond hair a few years ago but it got darker with time, so now I can call myself a brunette. I thought it was straight but now when it's a shoulder-length it has natural wavy ends. Everyone says it's cool so I decided to keep it. I don't do any styling though, but maybe I should finally get myself my own hair clipper so I could style the hair on my own because I hate salons...

Last edited:
straight and super duper thick. like, my entire life the first thing ppl say is how thick my hair is, and ive yet to meet someone with hair of the same texture as mine thats thicker. my maintenance for it is super easy too, just wash and condition every night--which people say is awful for your hair but i think that every hair is different and mine is so thick i really need to wash it daily.. also its technically wavy but barely so i voted straight. my gf has SUPERR thick curly/kinky hair and if we could have kids ive joked about what a nightmare their hair would be

i have brittle, straight hair that gets tangled so easily it?s kind of ridiculous; i?d say it?s because i?ve dyed it twice but it was like that before anyways lol.

my texture is usually smooth but in the spots that it gets tangled or if i go without washing it for a few days, it gets a bit rougher.

My hair is a pain in the ass, its a mix between straight and wavy and changes a lot for unknown reasons.
My hair strands are super super thin, but I have SO MUCH HAIR. Because of this it knots so much, it's hard and painful to brush. Every hair-dresser I go to will comment on how much of a pain my hair is hahaha. But on the plus side, because I have so much hair, it can look very nice if I take the time to style it well.

I have straight thick hair. It's also very slippery so it falls down a lot with a hair clip or when I do a bun which is really annoying.

The 5th option.. lol Does bald include skin head

So... I'm unsure what's difference between curly and wavy. Is the hair like this wavy or curly?
k16BPe7.jpg

The 5th option.. lol Does bald include skin head

So... I'm unsure what's difference between curly and wavy. Is the hair like this wavy or curly?
k16BPe7.jpg

I would call that wavy. Wavy is like a slight curl. Curly is usually a tighter curl. Your hair looks very pretty.

kinda short, beatles-esque with a feminine touch i guess.. ever since i shaved it off it's been as thick but less wavy which is nice, we'll see how it turn out once longer. even though my bangs love to curl up :/

I would call that wavy. Wavy is like a slight curl. Curly is usually a tighter curl. Your hair looks very pretty.
Thank you<3 and thank you for clearing up my question.
Okay, so now I can vote, my hair is wavy and it's somewhat thick. It's puffy as all hell unless I make them behave with using hair oil or those hair cosmetics.
I impulsively cut them off with scissors while bathing last night. So it's short-medium length now, which made it more puffy...

i have straight, brittle hair; my hair is typically soft but a few days after i wash it, it tends to become a bit rougher. my hair also gets tangled really easily and it’s fairly dry lol

Back