• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's your favourite vegetable?

Rabirin

Formerly Senshi!
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Pink Hybrid Rose
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Silly thread I know, I was discussing this with a friend the other day. It was a very opinionated conversation to say the least 😂. I'm interested to know other's opinions on this though. Mine has to be spinach or broccoli, mainly because I find that it's so versatile and I use it in a lot of the foods that I make. What's your favourite vegetable and why?

Last edited:
Nothing beats corn on the cob. Absolutely delicious!!

Shoutouts to carrots and spaghetti squash as well!

I actually have two.
One - as Shadowboo said, Potato because of fries
Two - Corn because why not?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nothing beats corn on the cob. Absolutely delicious!!

Shoutouts to carrots and spaghetti squash as well!

I agree! #ilovecorn

Garlic moss (?). Actually not sure what the exact English name is. They?re like thicker chives and so good when stir fried with meat
256664453.jpg

I also love potatoes, green beans, and eggplants

My cat is also weird and loves green beans LOL. She steals some every time we cook them

My top favorites are spinach and broccoli because they're the main vitamin and nutrient powerhouses among vegetables. Spinach goes well with almost anything?including shakes and other drinks and broccoli adds a nice texture to rice and salads. My next choices would be romaine lettuce, which adds a nice flavor to salads, turnip, which goes well with soups, radish, carrots and celery make a great snack, red beets also goes well drinks?adding a refreshing taste, and potatoes and yams are so versatile they can be made into pie, chips, fries or eaten on their own.

I would've included pumpkin, tomatoes, avacado, cucumber, eggplants and corn to my list except they're technically fruit, not vegetables.

It's a toss-up between cucumbers, tomatoes, and potatoes for me.

Get it- toss-up, like a tossed salad?

No...?

Potato because it tastes good prepared in so many different ways. I like that kind of versatility.

I also like mushrooms, though their status as a vegetable is rather debatable.

To me, nothing tops onions! White onions, green onions, shallots, red onions. You name it! And I prefer them freshly cut into slices.

Probably broccoli, although I love a lot of vegetables. Potatoes and corn are pretty high on my list as well.

If we're counting the fruits that are treated like vegetables, then tomatoes are the best. I will eat a good tomato like an apple. Cucumbers and zucchini are also some of my favorites.

I'm a big baby who doesn't like her veggies...I know I need to eat them more though. I like carrots!

Kangkung(water spinach), long beans, petai (parkia speciosa smelly beans lol), and bitter gourd. Mainly common vegetables used in south east asian or chinese dishes/style! Uh they taste better accompanied by minced meat but whenever I switch to vegetarian diets I eat a lot of those on its own as well. Also Kimchi :'D It's funny how most of the vegetables listed above are my least liked. I can't stand broccoli and I don't really like potato-based dishes unless they are french fries lol.

Depends. Cooked potatoes, peas and carrots all the way. But I also like eating cucumbers as they are.

Last edited:
Garlic! Tastes great in almost everything, I absolutely love it.
Nice choice in broccoli also. I did not like it much when I was younger, but the subtle sweet flavor is really refreshing to me nowadays.

KIMCHI YES I love kimchi. Garlic too but I think garlic is a type of herb/spice somehow in some sub class.

If we're talking in its raw state or minimally cooked, I like raw green bell peppers (are peppers a veggie at all?) potatoes and spinach and artichoke for dips. Other then that I only tolerate stuff like green beans, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Carrots must be made in a stew thou. I don't like corn at all, freakin hate corn.

Last edited:
Back