• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your favourite type of apples and do you eat he skin or peel it off?

Favourite apples? | do you peel/decore them?

• Granny Smith (green)

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Red Fuji

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Red delicious

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Royal Red gala

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Pink lady

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Golden delicious

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Honey crisp

• Other

• Yes I peel them

• No I don't peel them, I eat the skin

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • I don't care about the skin

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I de-core them

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I don't de-core them

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Wth is a decorer?

• Total voters
I can't really tell the difference between apples, I just insert them into my mouth and hope for the best.
With the sweeter apples I have trouble telling the difference between some of them, though when there's a stark contrast (like a Pink Lady to a Royal Gala) I'll notice.

My favorite kind to eat is the Granny Smith though. I just eat it with the skin still on.

I like Red delicious and pink lady apples the best, I eat them with the skin

I love honey crisp and pink lady because they're kind of tart, I really don't care for green or yellow apples but I'll still eat them.

I eat the skin and I don't decore them but I don't bite straight into them, I slice them up first

Green apples (although I've only tried Red Delicious, Fuji, and Green).
The skin is really appetizing to me :)

I love red fuji apples and prefer them sliced and peeled. Idk I don't like the skin even though my parents tell me it's healthy. :O

Red Fuji apples are my favorites & I core them and slice them. Always eat the skin.

I'll eat just about any apple. At work (I work at an apple farm) I noticed people *really* like Honeycrisp though...

My parents, both of them, loved apples, so my childhood was filled with apples every night. Every. Night. So as an adult, I am still in withdrawal from apples. :). But when i do have them, i actually like the skin on. Adds a little something to the experience, lol.

Back