• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍏🍎 what's your favourite type of apple? 🍎🍏

🍎 what is your favourite type of apple?

• fuji

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • gala

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • honeycrisp

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • red delicious

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • golden delicious

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • pink lady

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • granny smith

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • other? (specify/or share!)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • i don't like apples!

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
zpgUWP4.png

this is greatly inspired by MiniPocketWorld's pear thread!
i couldn't find a thread on this already but what is everyone's favourite type of apple?​

i myself am a honeycrisp girlie but i do love the tartness a granny smith apple offers! :lemon: feel free to share any other types that aren't on the graphic i put up too!

Granny Smith is my all-time favorite, followed by Pink Ladies! I love sour things, so it follows that my favorite apple varieties fall strongly on the tart side. They're one of my favorite foods though, so I don't think I'd turn my nose up at any type of apple.

Stemilt-Cosmic-Crisp-Apple-2019.jpg

My favorite apple is the Cosmic Crisp.It's a cross between a Honeycrisp and Enterprise apples.Every one that I've tried had just the right amount of sweetness and crispness.I don't know if they're new but they started selling these in my area just in the past year.

I'm somewhat allergic to apples (my chin and mouth itch after I eat them), so I don't eat them much, but when I do, I like Gala, Honeycrisp, and Golden Delicious. I've also had Arkansas Black apples, which are very tart, but tasty in their own right.

I'm not a fan of apples, nor do I eat them because of my teeth. Apples fall under the "cannot eat" category, lol.

I remember that I used to really love red apples in general. I picked Fuji apple because that's the apple that I usually love and grew up with.

Fuji apple is good when the skin is peeled and the apple itself is sliced. Fuji apple is also super juicy and sweet, the reason why I loved that type of apple in particular.

View attachment 510575
My favorite apple is the Cosmic Crisp.It's a cross between a Honeycrisp and Enterprise apples.Every one that I've tried had just the right amount of sweetness and crispness.I don't know if they're new but they started selling these in my area just in the past year.
I want to try the cosmic crisp so bad... Apparently they are going to start showing up in Australian stores in mid-2024 🥲

Honeycrisp or go home. Most versatile, crisp yet tart BUT ALSO sweet apple I've ever had the privilege of eating. I used to eat Fujis but those get kinda mushy and I wasn't a huge fan of apples as a result. And then Honeycrisps came and instantly made apples one of my all-time favorite fruits.

Honeycrisps work super well in apple crumbles, turnovers, and pies! But nothing beats just crunching down on one straight out of the refrigerator.

I like Galas or Pink Ladies but I'm honestly not picky about my apples as long as it isn't the very misleading Red Delicious 🫠

View attachment 510575

i don't think i've ever heard of or seen this type of apple but it looks delicious and has a pretty cool name! 👀

i don't think i've ever heard of or seen this type of apple but it looks delicious and has a pretty cool name! 👀
Yeah,they're fairly new.From what I've read they shipped them to retail stores for the first time in 2019.Hopefully they will maintain the level of quality over the years.

I typically dislike eating apples raw because they are too tart and I dislike the peel getting in my teeth (too lazy too peel i know) so I'd prefer if they were added in dishes, like apple pie. For the sake of the poll I chose the "sweetest" ones for me, gala and honeycrisp.

Honeycrisp is my favorite, followed by pink lady and gala. It’s a shame my top two favorites are so expensive lately. All apples are good though imo, except for red delicious.

Pink lady apples never miss the mark for me. I love sour and crispy, so they are perfect and always taste fresh. I can’t stand when apples get this weird flour-like mush texture with no crunch to them. I am very picky about apples and can now even tell apart apples I like from the ones I dislike by smelling their peel xD weird flex maybe lmao.

I never thought about it too deeply, but generally honeycrisp is the kind I have, so that's likely my favorite apple.

make the poll public i need to block the delicious voters

i picked granny smith though 'cause have yall had rocky mountain chocolate apples 😩

Back