• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your favourite type of apples and do you eat he skin or peel it off?

Favourite apples? | do you peel/decore them?

• Granny Smith (green)

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Red Fuji

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Red delicious

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Royal Red gala

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Pink lady

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Golden delicious

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Honey crisp

• Other

• Yes I peel them

• No I don't peel them, I eat the skin

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • I don't care about the skin

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I de-core them

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I don't de-core them

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Wth is a decorer?

• Total voters

Mayorofarcadia

My name is Emma c:
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pumpkin Cupcake
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
The first question is just general really but the second is something I'm very curious about.

I love Granny Smith apples (the beautiful green ones)
They're often used in pies and cooking.
What's your favourite type?

Now, apple skins.
I hate it. It gets caught in my throat and just ick.
I know it's really good for you but no..
I also get really paranoid. Like. Some apples are waxed to look shiny, some could have pesticide on.
Basically, I'm OCD about germs and such and what/who touched my food.
I peel my apples and use an apple corer to removed the core, stem, seeds etc. Then I can eat it and not waste anything (instead of using a lot of effort eating around the core)
Do you peel your apples? Core them?

Any other opinions/facts about apples?

Please let me know if I've missed any!

I love red fuji and I love the skin too.

I love Pink Lady and Honey crisp apples the best but I like pretty much all apples minus a few. If possible I peel them but I will eat them with the skin if the option isn't available.

I love fuji apples! they are so crisp and sweet. I don't take the skin off though, it's fine, I still have all my teeth =p

we just had a thread like this XD

I like honey crisps and I prefer mine peeled and sliced

What's your favourite type?
Pink lady.

Do you peel your apples?
Core them? I just eat them with the skin on but I leave the core.

Any other opinions/facts about apples
I'm actually not a huge fan of apples. I will eat one if it's there but prefer most other types of fruit. I also can't stand the taste of cooked apple and I generally won't eat desserts with apple in them. Oddly enough though I love apple lollies, it's one of my favourite flavours.

I like the pink lady apples, but here in the Netherlands we have a few other apples as well, which I really like. I do peel my apples because first of all, I HATE when the skin gets between your teeth (it's hurts so bad sometimes) and second of all, some apples are crazy shiny and I do not think this is healthy at all haha!

Oh x) I didn't see it! I'll go have a look ~

I like the pink lady apples, but here in the Netherlands we have a few other apples as well, which I really like. I do peel my apples because first of all, I HATE when the skin gets between your teeth (it's hurts so bad sometimes) and second of all, some apples are crazy shiny and I do not think this is healthy at all haha!

I really hate the skin for that reason!

My crazy boyfriend ears the entire thing. Core and skin. It's like, wot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh x) I didn't see it! I'll go have a look ~

I really hate the skin for that reason!

My crazy boyfriend ears the entire thing. Core and skin. It's like, wot.

I love love love gala apples. I use a decorer and cut them, so the skin doesn't bother me that way.

To be honest, I can't tell the difference between apples, so I just choose whatever is available at the grocery store. I prefer them cut rather than eating them whole, since they're pretty hard to bite and they hurt my teeth. I like the skin so I keep them on when I cute them.

I like pink lady apples :)
I like peeling them because the skin is just annoying :p It gets stuck in my teeth

Golden delicious! Refrigerated with skin. If I have the time I'll cut it up & eat it with peanut butter + honey + cinnamon.

Well, I LURVE Pink Lady! I don't really care about the skin, but now I have braces I need to peel it off.

what even are all those

what

thought there was just red yellow green and mix or whatever help

i like green

I like eating fuji apples the best. I don't mind eating them whole. I'm too lazy to cut them anyway, plus it's not that big of a deal.

Back