• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What’s your favorite villager personality?

Jeongguk

ジョングク
Bells
Switch
8007-0552-7911
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
For the boy personalities my favorite is lazy, and for girls I love normal.
I think if I had to pick.. I?d pick normal. Just because my favorite villager is a normal personality and so many others I love are! Though all my favorites after her are lazy villagers. Out of all types, these two are easiest to talk to in my opinion.

Pretty much same here.
I love normals so much, I had to limit myself for my third town to only pick one normal and give the other girls a chance lol.
Normals are just so precious though =w=

I tend to like a lot of lazy villagers, too.
Partly because of their funny dialogue, but also just because I like a lot of lazy villager character designs.
Like normals, I tend to get more than one, so again I'm trying to limit my new town.

Though I will just say I do like the uchi personality quite a bit, just I'm not fond of so many of their designs.
To be fair, I think it's probably the personality with the least options to pull from.
I'd love to see more uchis in the future of AC.

Last edited:
For girls, gotta go with snooty. I really love the high-class vibe they give off and I love LOVE most of their designs. If it were up to me I'd have many in Elwynn but I'd go insane from hearing "Belle, how do I look today? I agree it's a bit gaudy. A beauty like mine requires a more subtle style", "Honeybun, how do I look today? I agree it's a bit gaudy. A beauty like mine requires a more subtle style", "Ladie, how do I look today? I agree it's a bit gaudy. A beauty like mine requires a more subtle style". :p

For boys...lazy I guess? They have the best designs out of the other male personalities to me but their dialogue starts to bother me after a while. Other than that I would say cranky but mainly because I'm a very late night-owl so it's very nice to see villagers out at 3 a.m. haha. Also the whole GAHAHAHAHA! thing is cute.

Last edited:
They're all so great.. it's hard to choose. I know my least favorites are probably peppy and jock, but I don't dislike them, either. I like to have one of each type in my town for variety and of course different pwps.

I'd probably go with normal and lazy as my favorites, since those villagers have always tended to be the sweetest in my experience. My favorite villager is Olivia tho and she's snooty.. and a lot of the snooty villagers are super cute.

I also want to see more uchis and also smug type villagers in the next game.

Crankies have been my favorite ever since the original Game Cube game. I remember meeting Grizzly for the first time and he basically told me to get lost. My first thought was, "Oh no, you don't. You will love me." LOL

But seriously, earning the friendship of a cranky villager was always so satisfying and I still feel that way even though the personalities aren't nearly as abrasive in New Leaf.

I love the new smug personality. It's so charming.
I don't really have a fave for girls as I'm not really a fan of uchi and I just like to have a mix. :)

smug=uchi>snooty>cranky>lazy>jock>peppy>normal

I really like all of them besides normal, which is alright (the quiet bookworm dialogue gets a little boring after a while, which is a shame bc there are so many cute normals)

They're all charming in their own way, but my favourites are always going to be Normal and Cranky.

They're all so wonderful!

For the male villagers, I loveeeeeeeeeee the cranky ones haha. I like their toughness and bluntness. For the female villagers, I love peppy because they're so bubbly like me. c:

But I also love normal and uchi~

Lazy and snooty are definitely my 2 favorite personalities. They have 3 of my absolute favorite villagers, and a lot more that I really like. Snooty villagers tend to have good designs in my opinion, while lazy villagers have really good dialogue.

I LOVE snooties, peppies and normals for girls and smug and cranky for the boys.

I think snooties are like the sassy divas of the town and one of my favourite snooties of all time is Francine.
My favourite peppy is Chrissy, because she is Francine's little sister and they look so cute together.
I love the smug villagers because they are so gentleman-like. My favourite smug villagers are Toby and Kyle i love them so much.
I love that cranky villagers are a bit rude to you at first, but they are so sweet when you become friends with them. My favourite cranky villager is Chief.♥♥♥

i think smug dialogue is the most interesting but lazy is a close second. uchi is nice, too. normal and jock are my least favourite ones because they're really boring.

Normal for female. They're just too adorable. But snooty is a close second. I'm just not as fond their designs as I am of normal villagers', but Francine is my favorite villager of all so...! Plus I tend to get tiny crushes on them since they can be surprisingly affectionate (they ask to come over more than other personalities in my experience). As for male, probably cranky since they are so sweet and like someone else said the GAHAHAHA thing is so cute. Jock is my second fave; they're endearingly stupid.

Back