• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your favorite town fruit?

Cherries, for sure! Cherries have been my favorite fruit since I was a kid because they grow all around where I live. My region grows the most cherries in the U.S., so there are always fruit stands overflowing with them on the old highways. I also especially like them in-game because "perfect cherries" look almost exactly like Rainier Cherries, which are my favorite kind of cherry! It was bred in the 1950's by a college in my state, and named after Mount Rainier, our highest peak. They are incredibly delicious, very large and sweet.

Cherries then peaches then apples. Not a fan of the pears or oranges, in game and irl.

Peaches are my favorite. I had peaches in my old GCN town back in the day, as well as Peaches the horse as one of my villagers.

Aww, I like oranges :c But to be honest, I'd rather have cherries or peaches. At least I didn't get stuck with pears as my town fruit...yech.

cherries! that's why I was never allowed to have them :'C

Visually, I really like the peaches although I'm not too fond of them IRL >< My native fruit is the apple and they're my second favorite~

I don't like apples as they are quite boring and are the main fruit of the game (I think)
Oranges are cool as I like the word.
Cherries are nice as they look nice.
Pears are boring.
And peaches look pretty.

I think my favourite is a tie between cherries and peaches. :)

I dislike oranges and pears the most, probably because I had them a few times and perfect pears look rotten. I really like apples, cherries, and peaches but I prefer apples the most they look so cute idk I dislike cherries in real life tho, especially juice.

Last edited:
Peaches are my favourite. Are lemons a town fruit? I don't think they are, but I wish they were. If lemons were a town fruit then they'd be my favourite :)

Back