What's your favorite town fruit?

Cherries, for sure! Cherries have been my favorite fruit since I was a kid because they grow all around where I live. My region grows the most cherries in the U.S., so there are always fruit stands overflowing with them on the old highways. I also especially like them in-game because "perfect cherries" look almost exactly like Rainier Cherries, which are my favorite kind of cherry! It was bred in the 1950's by a college in my state, and named after Mount Rainier, our highest peak. They are incredibly delicious, very large and sweet.

Cherries then peaches then apples. Not a fan of the pears or oranges, in game and irl.

Peaches are my favorite. I had peaches in my old GCN town back in the day, as well as Peaches the horse as one of my villagers.

Aww, I like oranges :c But to be honest, I'd rather have cherries or peaches. At least I didn't get stuck with pears as my town fruit...yech.

cherries! that's why I was never allowed to have them :'C

Visually, I really like the peaches although I'm not too fond of them IRL >< My native fruit is the apple and they're my second favorite~

I don't like apples as they are quite boring and are the main fruit of the game (I think)
Oranges are cool as I like the word.
Cherries are nice as they look nice.
Pears are boring.
And peaches look pretty.

I think my favourite is a tie between cherries and peaches. :)

I dislike oranges and pears the most, probably because I had them a few times and perfect pears look rotten. I really like apples, cherries, and peaches but I prefer apples the most they look so cute idk I dislike cherries in real life tho, especially juice.

Last edited:
Peaches are my favourite. Are lemons a town fruit? I don't think they are, but I wish they were. If lemons were a town fruit then they'd be my favourite :)

Back