• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite part of your job?

i work in a library and i think about quitting often but i can't just leave them shorthanded so here i am. i like the people i work with, but sometimes there are (very) angry people that don't understand that when a book is checked out there's not a damn thing i can do about it until it comes back in. calm down linda, i can hold it for you when it comes back.

I work in medicine and the best part of my job is meeting lots of different people and hearing about their lives. It's also fun to see people who are sick get better from treatment you give them, but realistically most patients die which can get a little dreary.

I work at a grocery store, which sucks!! lmao
But I'm mostly in the produce department, which I love 0 v0

I'm not sure what my favorite part is, making fruit baskets is p fun even tho I'm kinda bad at it

Honestly, making other people happy from both jobs that I have. Most people that work in customer service are rude to customers and it really makes my day so much better when a guest comes in and has a positive experience.

There's also nothing like making someone a piece of art they enjoy

Back