• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your favorite island tour?

LunaLight

Fairy
Bells
Switch
3710-3658-1121
I've spent pretty much all of today and all of yesterday on the island, so much to the point that my character is getting a tan. I haven't properly been on the island in probably a year or two so I forgot how much fun it was. I'm curious, what are your guys' favorite tours? Mine is the official hide and seek one (the elite one is annoying... darn pitfalls) and the labyrinth maze (the fruit maze). I also like the shark battle one, mainly because I get 15 medals in 6 minutes...

giant dragonfly, easiest medal farming tour ever.

I also generally like any bug catching tours. I like the gardening tour too. labyrinth and ore hunting are fun with friends.

I like any of the "market-price" hunt tours, the evening firefly tour, the giant dragonfly tour, and the labyrinth, as it is very difficult with four people! Those are some of my favorites. :)

I like the hide and seek tours too! I also like any of the bug catching tours, and any of the "easier" tours. Like the gardening, hammer, and ore tours.

My favorite is Hide & Seek, the villagers are so cute <3

For medals - giant dragonfly, elite scavenger, hidden bugs (15 medals) - I like the latter particularly as its slow & easy, you can't shorten the 7 mins it takes, but there is lots of time at the end to gather fruit. So if any of these come up I grind a few medals.
I'm no good at the fishing tours, so usually avoid.
Easy balloon and easy hide & seek for a bit of fun & bugs to take back (I don't always find all 4 villagers even on easy!)

Last edited:
Tuna Kahuna, Shark Battle, and Giant Dragonfly tours are my favorites.

I like the elite toy hammer and scavenger hunt tours when I'm on the island alone. They're short and give a lot of medals. Bug catching, flower and slingshot tours are fun to play with friends.

I like the fishing tours for farming medals. The really chill tours are hide-n-seek on easy/official, the memory game, and ore hunter. I also like the scavenger hunts, but I get bummed out whenever I remember that I can't take any of the furniture home, especially when I see a piece that doesn't normally show up in my store.

I like the Tuna Kahuna because it's my best choice to get medals and it's fun for me somehow.

Hide & Seek Tour because I like to see all the different villagers. I also like the Gardening Tour...its so easy.

Wow I'm gonna need to try the giant dragonfly tour after all these posts haha, never played it before :eek:

Back