• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Your Favorite Elite Four Battle Themes

WHICH ELITE FOUR THEME IS THE BEST?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

• Sinnoh

• Galar (Elite Leaders)

• Total voters

Halloqueen

is manifesting hybrid roses
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Bouncing off the topic I made yesterday regarding your favorite Elite Four and favorite members of the Elite Fours throughout the Pokémon series, I'd now like to know what your favorite Elite Four battle themes are. Please respond to the other thread too, I'm genuinely curious.

My favorites are the Alolan Elite Four battle theme and the Kanto Elite Four battle theme. The Alolan theme sounds really imposing and appropriate for the situation you're in. The one from Kanto is also appropriately grandiose and hypes me up to have these awesome battles.

Honorable mention to the Paldean Elite Four theme because that intro is fantastic and really sets the stage well. Other than that initial part it doesn't compare to the other two though.

I have an unhealthy obsession with the Elite 4 battle music from Black1/White1. I just really enjoy that bass.

I have an unhealthy obsession with the Elite 4 battle music from Black1/White1. I just really enjoy that bass.
Unova's theme doesn't beat the Alola or Kanto ones for me, but it's absolutely still fantastic and I'd say it's my third favorite. Great song.

My top 3:
1. Alola
2. Hoenn
3. Unova

These 3 themes are my favourites. Alola is the best, followed by Hoenn's, which will always give me a special nostaglic feeling. Third is Unova. Most Unova's soundtrack is amazing so its not that surprising I love it.

Paldea's was ok at first but thats because it was new and now that I've given it time its down to 5th, after Johto (love the johto leader music 🥰)

Kind of forgot that Elite Four members have their own battle theme and they don’t just use the gym leader battle theme. I don’t really remember them because of that but I do remember that I like the Hoenn one.

Unova is far and away the greatest of the bunch. I also really like the Fire Red and Leaf Green rendition of the Elite Four battle music, though there is a bit of nostalgia on that one considering how when I was younger I made it a nightly ritual to beat the Elite Four at least once, mainly to train Pokemon to level 100. I ended up logging over 500 Elite Four wins over the course of that save file, which was unfortunately lost when I lent the game to a friend so he could trade some Pokemon my way and his little brother found the game and overwrote its save file. By that point though, the E4 theme had been burnt deep into my brain. Johto's Elite Four theme is great too, especially in the Game Boy sound font!

Unova and Hoenn (ORAS's version of Hoenn's specifically) for me. Iris's theme is AMAZING, and the E4 theme is just as good. Same goes for Steven and HIS e4.
(yes I count the champions as part of the team, it makes sense)

Back