what's your favorite island tour?

Bells
i like the giant dragonfly tour!! i like to catch bugs and the gold award gets you 20 medals!!
what's your favorite tour??

Tuna-Kahuna or Elite-Ore Hunter for medals, the latter because it's so fast.

For enjoyment I like the Cicada tour, it's strangely relaxing to track them down by the sounds. I know some people hate them but I've had a walker cicada in my house's main room since I started the game. I think it was the first bug I ever caught even. Good thing they don't die of old age or anything!

The flower and scavenger tours because if you do the expert ones you get a lot of medals and it's not a lot of work haha

Not my favorite, but love the giant dragonfly tour. Best way to get medals. I enjoy the scavenger hunt the most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The flower and scavenger tours because if you do the expert ones you get a lot of medals and it's not a lot of work haha

The flower one is fun, but I usually end up wearing most of them. Dang stylus.

i like labyrinth cause it's fun to play with others, also scavenger hunt and fossil finder

I like the hammer, the one where you need to get the money (I always do elite on diving) I like gardening, bug catching and ore!

Hide and seek, gardening, and butterfly and dragonfly tours are my favorites.

Balloon shooting! Cause I am kinda bad in all tour offered! xD

Elite Ore Hunter Tour. Gives you a ton of medals for about 3 minutes' work. And it's dead easy to narrow down which are the 2 mystery ores and find the 4 bonus ones.

Back