• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's your favorite island tour?

Bells
i like the giant dragonfly tour!! i like to catch bugs and the gold award gets you 20 medals!!
what's your favorite tour??

Tuna-Kahuna or Elite-Ore Hunter for medals, the latter because it's so fast.

For enjoyment I like the Cicada tour, it's strangely relaxing to track them down by the sounds. I know some people hate them but I've had a walker cicada in my house's main room since I started the game. I think it was the first bug I ever caught even. Good thing they don't die of old age or anything!

The flower and scavenger tours because if you do the expert ones you get a lot of medals and it's not a lot of work haha

Not my favorite, but love the giant dragonfly tour. Best way to get medals. I enjoy the scavenger hunt the most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The flower and scavenger tours because if you do the expert ones you get a lot of medals and it's not a lot of work haha

The flower one is fun, but I usually end up wearing most of them. Dang stylus.

i like labyrinth cause it's fun to play with others, also scavenger hunt and fossil finder

I like the hammer, the one where you need to get the money (I always do elite on diving) I like gardening, bug catching and ore!

Hide and seek, gardening, and butterfly and dragonfly tours are my favorites.

Balloon shooting! Cause I am kinda bad in all tour offered! xD

Elite Ore Hunter Tour. Gives you a ton of medals for about 3 minutes' work. And it's dead easy to narrow down which are the 2 mystery ores and find the 4 bonus ones.

Back