• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats your favorite Fossil?

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
Even though I don't have it, mine is the Trilobite. Its very intresting fossil. See, it was before the dinosaurs even. We learned about fossils in class right now too, and we got to look through these books about them, and I saw all different types of Trilobites! Like the Phacops! Fossils seem sooooo cool now that I've seen pictures of them!!! Sorry if I was a little off topic about the game, but I was blathering like Blathers :eh: . I seem like him right now... but its intresting, really! Whats yours?

Triforce3force said:
um... Triceratops, and Trilobite!

Trilobite is my state's state fossil!
Ours is the Mastadon. Its like a wooly mammoth. And with my knowlege of fossils.........you live in.....Wisconsin Triforce3force! That or Pennsylvania. I didn't really know that I googled it. >_<

And I just relized one was in my museum......

Back