• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Place on your Island/Town

fafninho

Bells
Hello!
One of the things I liked doing most in New Leaf was decorating my city using what I had available, even if it was limited, and I had to play alone.
Now in New Horizons the process has gotten bigger and I can be even more creative, but what about you? Do you have a favorite place on your island(NH) or city(NL)?
Here are mine:
2024010611344800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2024010611324700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2024010611364000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Show me your creativity!

I don't have a picture right now, but my favorite place on my island is definitely my hockey rink. As hockey is my favorite sport and it's not even close, I immediately decided to build a hockey rink on my island. Mac is always hanging around it, and that makes sense since he is a jock villager. It may just be a coincidence since it's very close to his house, but I can imagine he loves it. My intention was to build it for him, lmao.

My favourite spot on my island is this view of my zen bridge.

1f7fb9b6-6490-42a8-a0cd-11121ce7faf5-jpeg.441955

My island went through a billion transformations and 3 definite versions that I settled on. In all 3 this bridge did not move an inch, and I always terraformed around it to make it a view point. I posted several different versions of it in this post here.

My favorite spot on my new leaf town is my little windmill road.

HNI_0071.JPG

for me, it’s probably the path to the campsite - featuring marcie’s house!!

it’s not super decorated, but i think it just looks so natural and pink and lovely. i love it a lot.

IMG_7638.jpeg

I don't have a picture right now, but my favorite place on my island is definitely my hockey rink. As hockey is my favorite sport and it's not even close, I immediately decided to build a hockey rink on my island. Mac is always hanging around it, and that makes sense since he is a jock villager. It may just be a coincidence since it's very close to his house, but I can imagine he loves it. My intention was to build it for him, lmao.
Oh! I would love to see that when you can show us! Here in my country, hockey isn't very common, but I think it's a really cool sport :D
Post automatically merged:

for me, it’s probably the path to the campsite - featuring marcie’s house!!

it’s not super decorated, but i think it just looks so natural and pink and lovely. i love it a lot.

View attachment 530357
being neutral and natural is what made this landscape so beautiful, I loved it!

My favourite spot on my island is this view of my zen bridge.

1f7fb9b6-6490-42a8-a0cd-11121ce7faf5-jpeg.441955

My island went through a billion transformations and 3 definite versions that I settled on. In all 3 this bridge did not move an inch, and I always terraformed around it to make it a view point. I posted several different versions of it in this post here.

My favorite spot on my new leaf town is my little windmill road.

HNI_0071.JPG
I loved the evolution of the bridge! It's really changed a lot over time, and it's really pretty now, and man, how I wish I knew how to organize it properly in New Leaf
IMG_20240108_215740.jpg

I dug up this picture! I didn’t make the design. Someone made it for me and I displayed it!

View attachment 530433
Oh! I was thinking it was much smaller, this is amazing!

I think this has become my favorite spot, at least for stargazing (and in winter, watching the aurora).
aurora-1224-sm.jpg
oh, this is so beautiful! I loved that

Oh! I was thinking it was much smaller, this is amazing!
It's definitely full-sized! I had to display my love for the sport somehow, so this rink was built adjacent to Mac's house. He is always hanging around there and I like to think he enjoys it, seeing that he is a jock villager! Thanks!!

It's definitely full-sized! I had to display my love for the sport somehow, so this rink was built adjacent to Mac's house. He is always hanging around there and I like to think he enjoys it, seeing that he is a jock villager! Thanks!!
It's amazing that there is a villager who also likes the environment, I'm still looking for my favorite villagers for my island, I hope to get them soon!

Back