• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's your fav flower + species and why? Does it go with your aesthetic? ^-^

I really love cosmos!! They look very gentle and they go with my cosmetic c:

Blue is my favourite colour so I have to go with blue hyacinths because they look pleasing to the eyes. Also, it's just now that I noticed that violets have been abandoned in this game unless I'm wrong.
I completely forgot about the violets! Damn, I liked those ones.
Post automatically merged:

I try to use every flower that's in the game, somewhere on my island. I think the only thing I'm missing is purple pansies and gold roses. I don't know if I have a certain aesthetic, though.

The hyacinths are really beautiful - all of the colors, but I especially like pink, blue, and purple

My favorite flower is the pink tulip. I don't have a specific design aesthetic that calls for a certain type/color of flower. Only flowers I have on my island are hybrids, and they're all in mixed bunches spread throughout.

Guess I'm the unpopular opinion but I like the pansies, at least the hybrids. They're a little hard to mix with other flowers because they're so low to the ground (I've found cosmos work alright with them though) but they haven't changed that much for me. I've always admired the stripey orange ones, as well as the white ones because of the purple in the middle.

That said, blue pansies used to be my aesthetic flower and now I like blue hyacinths better (and I just discovered why, too - the blue pansies don't have white in the middle like they used to!). The basic color cosmos are pretty too. I like to call the yellow ones "sun cosmos" because that's what they were known as in WW and it made them seem special. Pink windflowers are also gorgeous, might be my favorite of the pink flowers!

And the purple rose color may be quite different in this game (more reminiscent of black flowers from older games) but I actually like it a lot. It's a welcome difference from the rest of the purple flowers that share a more blue-toned hue. And it makes me wonder if it's a color I should try on myself irl. ACNH is good for helping me shape my RL wardrobe :ROFLMAO:
Finnally someone who agrees hybrid flowers are pretty

Back