• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What's your ethnicity and nationality?

My nationality is Canadian and my ethnicity is Eastern European (specifically Ukrainian, Polish, German, Hungarian and Romanian).

I'm Canadian from French and German ancestry and "perhaps" native as well according to my late great-grand-ma but my mom thinks she was lying... I think so too. I did a bit of genealogy and in theory (at least on paper) the majority of my ancestors were French. I would like to have DNA analyzed to know more.

White.
I'm part Ukrainian I believe.

nationality - american

ethnicity - mexican

I'm Canadian with a lot of different roots from a lot of different sides. I've never really dug into any of my family's backgrounds. Both my grandparents are 1/4 or 1/2 native american (Passamaquoddy) but that is quite distant from me. I know that on my mom's side, one of my great great etc grandparents was an infamous British thief.

Half Filipino, half Caucasian. Nationality = American.

Last edited:
I believe that I do not share any nationality with anyone on Earth nor do I have any set ethnicity.

I could totally see this thread causing issues eventually lol. Anyway to answer the question I'm white but I'm a mut. Lots of different ethnic backgrounds. Polish, Italian, German, French, Finish, and a few others I'm sure.

I could totally see this thread causing issues eventually lol. Anyway to answer the question I'm white but I'm a mut. Lots of different ethnic backgrounds. Polish, Italian, German, French, Finish, and a few others I'm sure.

How would this cause a fight? I wanna kow O_O

It's a little-known rule that if you see another person with the same race-ethnicity you must fight to the death to determine the alpha

Someone is gonna say something, someone will be offended, flame war will happen, thread closed

Ethnicity: Black | Nationality: American
:)

Back