What's the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?

betty

powderpuff ♥
Bells
Well, I'm pretty sure this has already been a thread, but I'm actually really curious to hear people's stories! So what's the weirdest thing that has happened to you? Was it it public? Share your stories ^-^

Here's mine. Defiantly not the weirdest, but it was actually quite creepy.

It was Friday the 13th and it was a full moon. All of all the days it had to be the only Friday the 13th with a full moon for a while. Anyways, I usually don't believe in superstitions like that because it creeps me out and I hate thinking about it, but so many weird coincidences happened that night. My family went to dinner were they had a claw machine, and when they came back we went to go see The Fault In Our Stars at 10:00. When we were going to the car my mom made me sit the back, and as I was getting in the car they were talking about the claw machine at the restaurant. Well, turns out, my aunt had won a Chucky doll and it was in the backseat. Now some people might not find that scary, but I watched my first Chucky movie when I was 7. In spanish. Again, not really scary, but because I watched some horror movies at a young age, they freak me out. Because it was Friday the 13th and a full moon I threw the Chucky doll at my mom and just went to the movie. Afterwards I wanted to buy some chocolates and stuff so we went to the candy store. The total for everything was 6.66. LIKE WTH 6.66? That night really creeped me out because all those freaky things happened. And it was 12:00 midnight and I freaked out all the way home.

Well, that's my story. That might be scary to some people and some people might not believe in that stuff, but hey, I really wanted to start this thread so we can hear other people's freaky stories so we can be all creeped out together. So, what's the weirdest thing that has happened to you?

i don't know if it's weird but i guess it is

when i was about seven years old i went to new york city with my family and we went to central park and my dad was like 'annie what do you want to do' because we were there for my birthday and i was like 'i want to go to the carousel' but then my sister threw a tantrum because she wanted to get on a horse and cart so we had to do that because she always gets what she wants
but anyway we got on one of the horse and carts in the park and my mom started talking to the driver and he noticed she had an irish accent so he asked where she was from because he was irish too, and she said 'limerick' and he was from limerick too
anyway long story short it turned out this random horse and cart driver in central park grew up with my mom and was one of her brother's best friends
i just find that so wack because we weren't even meant to go on the horse and cart in the first place like we were supposed to go on the carousel and out of all the horse and carts in central park we chose that one
wacky
w a c k y

Back