• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

✪ What's the theme of your town? ✪

Oh, an astronomy themed town! That sounds so cool! Will you please post your DA once you feel comfortable sharing? I would like to see it! :>

Starpass is such lovely name! I second P e o n y! whenever you're ready I'd love to dream of your town! ꒰✩’ω`ૢ✩꒱

I will for sure post Starpass's dream address when things start to improve, but considering my schedule I haven't really had time to play AC ^^; But feel free to visit Tenshi (DA in my signature) since it needs more dream visitors anyway xD

I don't really have a grand set theme, but I do only plant pink roses (and planning on red carnations!).
My train station is yellow (my favorite one!) so I only planted yellow hibiscus.
The rest of my town will be more 'natural', meaning wooden bridges and police station, but also flower arches instead of illuminated ones and so on... But I'm still at the start with my town.

Balamb...isn't really any theme. Bunifrey is a Rainbow Bridge, memorial town for my bunny who passed away last year. I'm currently laying down rows of roses to make as close a version to an actual rainbow as I can.

My town is Kawaii themed!
Mayor Riri (Lily in Japanese) of Kaigan (seashore in Japanese).

I am going for the pink girl villagers (equal balance of personalities)
and stitches and midevil or cute guy villagers (Marshal, Stitches, Julian, Prince, Scoot, etc.)

My town is gonna have a lot of organized looks with pink/purple/yellow/orange as the color theme with other colors mixed in.
PWP's include fairy-tale or magical looking PWP's
Villager homes are gonna have a lot of landscaping around them with trees/stumps/bushes and flowers boxing in their homes.

Pathways are gonna be a major thing (probably will have 4 characters so I can get a lot of cute paths for my town)

Flowers are slowly engrossing my town thanks to Fauna hahaha

I have no theme per say. However, I did save my DS during Sakura Week so when people visit, everything is pink, pink, pink! And I guess if I had to say it was anything, I'd say pastel color blocking. I also have an ancient Egypt set-up for Queen Ankha.

My town has no set theme really, but I like to imagine it based on the town where my cottage is in Canada's wilderness. When I play AC I always think of quiet woods, starry summer skies, and camping. Ahh, love it so much!

I just restarted my town not long ago but I'm going for just a woodsy, foresty sort of place. Not really fantasy, just tons of flowers and trees, maybe some log benches and hammocks and the like. Kind of a state park feel. :)

My theme is just incredibly pink and fairy tale ish and that's it. I don't care about villagers not matching and fitting in. I think my town is very organized, which isn't a theme itself but ye, I felt like sharing that.

I'm completing an autumn-themed town, with different arrangements of orange, black, and red flowers and more rural PWPs. (Just waiting for the hot springs!) The only thing that doesn't really follow the color scheme are my villager houses; I preferred to pick villagers I like rather than based on what their houses are, and I like having an even spread of all different species and at least one of every personality type.

I guess there's a bit of a story to be inferred from my side character? She always wears the witch hat and she has a potions room in the basement. Plus a kids room with two beds upstairs??? I mean, why not have an elusive mom witch hanging around? :)

I haven't began building my town yet, but I'm hoping to achieve the zen theme soon. So far I have installed the zen streetlight, garden, and bell, and a couple of other miscellaneous public work projects, I'm thinking of adding more shape to it with trees and all, everything is so so unplanned yet, maybe I'll post my dream code and a picture on here one day when my zen themed town is completed <3

I'm going for a forest theme, and the next time I update it, I want it to rain. I just really love it when it rains in my town, especially when I have blue hybrid flowers near the campsite. I just love forest towns. They're so peaceful and comforting to me.

I originally had a fairytale theme going, but I'm not sure about it now. I've already put in a lot of fairy tale streetlights. I think I'll split my town theme though, I have a section that's already set up as fairytale, but on the other side of my river I might do more of a rural theme. I dunno, it might look weird.

Interesting topic! c:

I didn't have any theme at first, but I just slowly adjusted to my town's name, Vanillix, and took in villagers that reminded me of vanilla, so now I have this white- and yellow- colored group of villagers. x)
As for paths and landscapes... eh, I don't really know yet. I have neatly-arranged sweet olives and white azaleas near the train station, but that's about it. I have no idea what to do yet, maybe a simple garden-like path? I also have blue hydrangeas around the town tree, and though blue isn't my main town color, hydrangeas look nice. No legit plans yet, but I'm getting there. c:

Last edited:
I want to make my town a natural one, with little paths and many trees, flowers and relaxing areas.

Initially I didn't know what options were available so I just did whatever I thought looked nice and natural. There were more flowers than I knew what to do with and I really like the fairy tale stuff so I liked to pretend it was an enchanted forest. However, since coming online here and my emporium opening I've felt like it needs more development so I'm planning to look at places like Paris, Ireland, and Austria for inspiration.

Back