What's the strangest argument your villagers got into?

Deak

Along For The Ride
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tangy was talking to Erik about how she was hungry, Erik explains they can go to the store and get some food, but he actually ate the last of a certain food. Tangy gets all upset which then makes Erik depressed as he now realizes he's also out of food.

They now walk away depressed and upset.

Friendship over.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not exactly an argument, but...

Stinky was telling Cesar about his new workout routine, in which he bends down to pick up garbage when he sees it on the ground. It's good for the abs, according to Isabelle. Cesar pointed out that Isabelle just tricked Stinky into doing chores. Stinky was dismayed.

One day, Poppy and Lopez were talking about something, and then Poppy had to apologise by doing the "I'm sorry" dance (which was actually the spinning-around-with-stars-thingy emotion). Then they noticed me, and Poppy was embarrassed and worried that I had seen it all. I said I had seen it, and the little squirrel walked away depressed :( Poor Poppy!

Beardo used to tell Aurora all the time that she was his muse. She would always then say that she would help him with his metaphors cause they weren't that great and that would make him depressed.

I had a recent argument with Whitney and Phoebe because they couldn't have the same opinion on something (what is was, I can't recall)

They then asked me what mine was and I said "choose both" and they get angry at me for not choosing and then, in the end they both agreed (that you cant choose both) I honestly thought it was a little rude...kinda wish I took pictures of it

i think its between pate and jay. jay accidentally dropped his coffee on pate and she was furious and jay say all this cheesy stuff but pate still pissed that her shirt was ruined lol

between kid cat and fauna about a quiz. she was giving the question to kid cat and i helped him, fauna got mad at him for cheating and at me for helping him

Phoebe got angry at Nate for always talking about butts. Yes, butts. Nate then argued that butts are important because without butts, where would we sit? Where would our legs attach to? Phoebe pauses for a bit and says "I think you're making me dumber because that made sense...."

I think one time Punchy asked Mac why he even bother's working out and Mac got all sad about it lel

Back