• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's the last movie you've seen?

The last movie I saw in theater was Bohemian Rhapsody back in November of last year, while at home I recently rewatched Lady & the Tramp.

Men in Black International. It was actually pretty good. Not too gross or scary like the other movies. I was surprised I went and saw it. I'm glad though. ^-^

Today I watched Wreck It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet at home. I thought it was pretty good.

miss peregines home for peculiar children. it was kinda creepy, i enjoyed it. it did have a lot of cliches tho

Toy Story 4

d1f38209-4b9b-4847-9a52-c77f700b9155.jpeg

Toy Story 4 ;w;
I can't stand the series but I cried at that movie. It's a must-see. (I watched it with my best friend for their birthday.)

Detective Pikachu at the cinema with my boyfriend and his brother, lol. Most of the audience were in their 20s and 30s like us.

Scary Stories to Tell In The Dark

Scary-Stories-to-Tell-in-the-Dark-Banner-1.jpg

Scared me way more than Annabelle Comes Home.

Last edited:
Last Movie I Watched

Romeo and Juliet (1996) in my ELA class. I feel like it's my favorite movie out of the three versions we watched (the 60s and the 2013 version) mainly because of the soundtrack and the party scene.

romeo and juliet 1996.jpg

Last edited:
X Men Dark Phoenix.
Wow. I went into this expecting a terrible film. instead, I just watched what I think has blown the majority of recent comic book films out of the water and I loved it.

Back