What's the last movie you've seen?

Murdered by My Boyfriend. Film about a true case of domestic abuse in 2011 in the UK. Very sad.

In the theatre: Deadpool 2. Never seen the first one because I am generally not interested in superhero movies, but I enjoyed this one. Despite enjoying it, I find it really forgettable. The action scenes were definitely my favourite, although I am more of a comedy person.

At home (or outside the theatre): I do not quite remember myself, but the one that comes to mind almost immediately is the first Jurassic Park back in March of this year. Never seen it before and I have always wanted to see it. So at one point, I got all four movies released at the time on Blu-ray and decided to watch the first one. It was alright. It was able to hold my attention until I was around ninety minutes, at which point I started watching passively. I was expecting to enjoy it more, but in my opinion the movie suffers from the "Seinfeld is not funny" syndrome. There have been numerous and numerous pop culture references made to the movies in other forms of media, some of which did it in a humerous way and others improved upon it. Although I have seen people arguing about it, I think the CGI adn special effects still hold up today, although this could be because the video quality of my Blu-ray disc sucked and everything looked grainy. (I do not mean any of that sarcastic). I do not think the movie is as forgettable as Deadpool 2, though.

Small update: Jurassic park is not the last movie I have seen, but I will keep it there because it took a while to write.

The actual latest movie at home I have seen is Woody Woodpecker. My friend showed it to me when I was over at his house and never have I hated a movie this much. Almost everything was awful about that movie. From the humour, to the story, to the acting and even to the special effects, which had pretty little to be seen of. The only good thing I really have to say about the movie is that Woody's model looks alright. That is the best thing I have got to say about this movie. Easily a 1/10.

As for what I am going to watch next I am currently thinking of the other Jurassic Park movies, Izzy Gets the F#ck Across Town or Japanese horror movie House.

Boondock Saints. I had heard so much about it, and when I finally sat down and watched it, it bumped my top 20 all over the place. It's definitely a good watch, but not for like... children, ahah. Please don't let children watch this.

Last edited:
most recent movie (via netflix): To all the boys I've loved before.

It was a really cute movie. Saw some commercials and it looked interesting until my best friend told me i absolutely HAD to watch it. I enjoyed it a lot.

LOTS of cute/funny/fangirl moments

I watched How to Die in Oregon for about the eight time yesterday evening. I wanted to see if I could incorporate it into a paper I’ve been writing.

I watched the Boss on Netflix last night, I hardly watch comedy but Melissa McCarthy is a true stand-up!

gave in and watched to all the boys i've loved before

was not disappointed
ugh my heart

Back